FHP plans of removal from Counties by Order of the Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP plans of removal from Counties by Order of the Sheriff

FHP to be removed from Pasco and Pinnelas Counties. The Sheriffs are asking for the state legislature to allocate the funds to the Sheriff as he believes he can provide better full service for ALL law enforcement. This is the start of the Patrol working its way out.

Unregistered
    This is old news.. get your shinebox

Baxter
    This is as old as Eisenhower jokes, I'll believe it when I see it on a letter head.

Unregistered
    Similar proposals have been presented in the past. This is just a ploy by the local Sheriffs Office to increase their budgets. I wouldn't worry about this, FHP will remain present within the county as before.

Unregistered
    Ploy? I think they actually can provide better service. We are short handed and our response times suck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ploy? I think they actually can provide better service. We are short handed and our response times suck.
    Then go and join your local S.O so you don't have to work that much on your own.
    You want a lolly pop little girl?

Unregistered
    FHP will continue to exist no matter what a few S.O wish. FHP will continue to police the S.O and put them in their place when they get out of hand. FHP is the last fort of defense between corrupt local LEOs and the citizens of Florida.

Deal with it greenies

Unregistered
    FHP will continue to exist no matter what a few S.O wish. FHP will continue to police the S.O and put them in their place when they get out of hand. FHP is the last fort of defense between corrupt local LEOs and the citizens of Florida.

Deal with it greenies
    Dude FHP is not a state police nor do they have any special authority over any other LEO.. So get off your unicorn and come back and work some wrecks..

Unregistered
    Stay in line, or you will see us in your house. Period

Baxter

The locals can definitely provide better service, but it would cost twice as much. The FHP is a bargain and fills the cash drawers at the court house. We do unskilled work for the locals for next to nothing, we do crap work they don't want to do, and we do it for half-price. The FHP is not coming to an end anytime soon. They don't want to do short forms for $45 an hour, they are busy washing wino pee out of their back seats and getting ready for swat drills. Thet are above this kind of work and certainly wont do it for this price. Do you think Starman is gonna write 16-20 a shift for $35 a year when they could be under a tree sleeping or cutting the fingers out of their gloves

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast