Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Corruption all under DOJ and New mayor
    Doj is a another word for scam.

Unregistered
    Doj is a another word for scam.

Where is that 100$ and hour chief assigned to this place?

Unregistered
    The DOJ, please. They be watching us since the 80's when the river case broke. What's changes have they made for the better? Oh, hiring minorities, promoting minorities. Staff must reflex's our community population, so more minority appointments. Doesn't matter if any of the few whites that are here, would make a better candidate. Nope, can't have that! Our recruitment posters should read " Miami P.D. is hiring. {whites need not apply} We offer unlimited access to all the coke you can snort. Unlimited opportunities to earn, untold amounts of daily cash, from traffic stops , lost-n-found money and drugs, from drug dealers. Great sex benefits too!

Unregistered
    The DOJ, please. They be watching us since the 80's when the river case broke. What's changes have they made for the better? Oh, hiring minorities, promoting minorities. Staff must reflex's our community population, so more minority appointments. Doesn't matter if any of the few whites that are here, would make a better candidate. Nope, can't have that! Our recruitment posters should read " Miami P.D. is hiring. {whites need not apply} We offer unlimited access to all the coke you can snort. Unlimited opportunities to earn, untold amounts of daily cash, from traffic stops , lost-n-found money and drugs, from drug dealers. Great sex benefits too!
    On point, very funny.

Unregistered
    yup. you are absolutely correct... god forbid they hire white anglo males.. i think the last anglo they hired was Gentry and that was 30 years ago... government jobs= get in the back of the line or your application or PHQ is 07..talking about social injustices..white anglo in cluding myself are always back in the line... Fema= no benefits from hurricane irma to the white people...i guess this is payback to the white man...i bet even redneck areas in this country those police departments hire more minorities than city of miami hires anglos..

Unregistered
    If they hired minorities that had basic common intelligent, a understanding what police is. This push to always hire minorities over whites, is what has lead this department to ruins. Miami, has become a family business! I remember a white officer, a likeable guy. Honest, fair would back anybody, take calls to give the ones sitting at BB & 81st or BB & 36 a few extra moments to enjoy their break. While working "C" shift when to school, get his degree at a real college. When he applied to opening to many special units. Couldn't go! Cause he was white! I remember he was told that by the SNU/taskforce commander. SIS, cause he didn't speck another language, that or Cuban. When he took the Sgt. test scored 3rd on the "white' list. We a figured is was a shoe in "were we ever wrong" Minorities, that scored 20+ point lower were selected. A few didn't even make it thru the 6 month probation. yet, they keep selecting others to fill the openings. The list expired, when he took it again. He was a bitter SOB, righty so. Still didn't take it out on those he worked with. Now, he was selected to be a SGT. I don't envy many cops. Him I did, cause when they pulled him up to get his papers for the promotion. He, said thanks, but stick it up your azz. I rather handled the sh!t work now, cause I see what you all really think of me and the race. I'm apart of. Didn't make many friends on the 4th floor but did with many of us.

Unregistered
    If they hired minorities that had basic common intelligent, a understanding what police is. This push to always hire minorities over whites, is what has lead this department to ruins. Miami, has become a family business! I remember a white officer, a likeable guy. Honest, fair would back anybody, take calls to give the ones sitting at BB & 81st or BB & 36 a few extra moments to enjoy their break. While working "C" shift when to school, get his degree at a real college. When he applied to opening to many special units. Couldn't go! Cause he was white! I remember he was told that by the SNU/taskforce commander. SIS, cause he didn't speck another language, that or Cuban. When he took the Sgt. test scored 3rd on the "white' list. We a figured is was a shoe in "were we ever wrong" Minorities, that scored 20+ point lower were selected. A few didn't even make it thru the 6 month probation. yet, they keep selecting others to fill the openings. The list expired, when he took it again. He was a bitter SOB, righty so. Still didn't take it out on those he worked with. Now, he was selected to be a SGT. I don't envy many cops. Him I did, cause when they pulled him up to get his papers for the promotion. He, said thanks, but stick it up your azz. I rather handled the sh!t work now, cause I see what you all really think of me and the race. I'm apart of. Didn't make many friends on the 4th floor but did with many of us.

Sailor, that is why having contacts and favors owed is where it's at daddy-o.

Unregistered
    Sailor, that is why having contacts and favors owed is where it's at daddy-o.
    So you sold you soul and self respect, to get a head? Sure, the money was better, got to be all important like? At the end of your career, what do you have now? A internet troll, a boy, who missed out on what real life had to offer. Instead, you make up lies. Yes, I say having contacts and favors owed, did really well for you, for a time. Not, so great now, are they? Yet, one thing that seem to slip you little brain. Sailor, you never got a appointment above the lowest staff rank! Why, is that? I know you tried! I don't think I had anything to do with, you not getting promoted higher. When asked, I would laugh and say sure, make him chief. Were not screwed up enough, already, he'll get us there.

Unregistered
    So you sold you soul and self respect, to get a head? Sure, the money was better, got to be all important like? At the end of your career, what do you have now? A internet troll, a boy, who missed out on what real life had to offer. Instead, you make up lies. Yes, I say having contacts and favors owed, did really well for you, for a time. Not, so great now, are they? Yet, one thing that seem to slip you little brain. Sailor, you never got a appointment above the lowest staff rank! Why, is that? I know you tried! I don't think I had anything to do with, you not getting promoted higher. When asked, I would laugh and say sure, make him chief. Were not screwed up enough, already, he'll get us there.

Sailor, you keep a little black book and cash your chips in when needed. That is life in the big city compadre.

How do you think I've been able to set up BBQs in a war zone? Orvsurf the Tigris under B-52 bomb wake?

Stand down and reveal your ridiculous innocence. You're the third wheel on a bike.

Soon I will announce the next chiefbof police. I am stepping away since I may be part of the new MK government should Kim get asylum to Fairbanks, Alaska.

Unregistered
    I seen officer Adrian Santos at central station yesterday in business attire. I thought he was in rehab. I guess the program finish.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast