Miami Cop gets caught snorting cocaine at club 11 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok and? You seem like you are jealous of us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok and? You seem like you are jealous of us.
    Yes I’m jealous cause if you catch me snorting cocaine inside club Eleven, I’m sure I’ll be taking a ride to jail. Why wasn’t this officer arrested? What happen to the cocaine that was recover? This officer is still getting paid while ROD. So you get caught snorting cocaine inside a clubs bathroom and the tax payers are paying for him to stay home. Aside from all that I’m jealous cause if I was in the same situation I would still be sitting in jail. Not to mention losing my job, spending money on bail and legal defense.

Unregistered
    I want to know where did he get it from?

Unregistered
    To answer the previously posted, the reason I had to use it was because your sister demanded it , she wants me to last longer with her and your mom

Unregistered
    To answer the previously posted, the reason I had to use it was because your sister demanded it , she wants me to last longer with her and your mom
    Young rookie officer please stop taking cocaine and educate yourself before
    you to lose your career.

Many people think that using cocaine will give them a sexual supercharge as it creates euphoria and a surge in both energy and sensory awareness. While it may get a user revved initially, this initial rush wears off and tends to have negative consequences in both male and female sexual function. For men, this can include a loss of sexual desire, erectile dysfunction and priapism, which is a persistent and painful erection that needs to be treated with medical attention. It also lowers testosterone levels, causing a decrease in sperm count and motility. In women, however, this lack of sex drive and possibly inhibited orgasm becomes a multifactor problem that takes a toll on emotional intimacy, relationship satisfaction and other aspects of relationships.

The combination of drugs and sex usually never has positive outcomes. With all things considered, using cocaine does not actually help sexual stamina. It may perhaps excite and stimulate the user in the beginning, but in the long run can actually make the user unable to finish what they started—whether through difficulty reaching orgasm, impotence or perhaps other deadlier side effects to the body’s systems.

Unregistered
    True story several years ago I was stopped by a Miami cop. I have to admit I was in posssession of a gram of coke. I thought I was done. The officer asked me if i had anything illegal in my pockets like drugs or guns? I said no. He began to search me and found a gram of cocaine inside my pants front small pocket. Before I knew it the officer slapped me like a *****. I can still remember the slap like if it was yesterday. I didn’t know what to do. I was nervous as shit. After 5 mins passed he let me go as he put the coke into his pocket. That was 10- 15 years ago. I see him all the time at different events. His a high ranking member of the miami police department. He doesn’t remember me but I remember him very well. Thanks to that slap I became a miami officer. I stop using coke years ago. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me that break. You are the best.

Unregistered
    You talking about lugo again he was shipping pounds not little grams

Unregistered
    You talking about lugo again he was shipping pounds not little grams
    Have a little respect that’s our union president that was appointed by our ex president Javier Ortiz who appointed himself to Vice President who Lugo then told him to step down and unappointed him from Vice President to pass president and appointed Estefan to become the Vice President all of this without elections

Unregistered
    True story several years ago I was stopped by a Miami cop. I have to admit I was in posssession of a gram of coke. I thought I was done. The officer asked me if i had anything illegal in my pockets like drugs or guns? I said no. He began to search me and found a gram of cocaine inside my pants front small pocket. Before I knew it the officer slapped me like a *****. I can still remember the slap like if it was yesterday. I didn’t know what to do. I was nervous as shit. After 5 mins passed he let me go as he put the coke into his pocket. That was 10- 15 years ago. I see him all the time at different events. His a high ranking member of the miami police department. He doesn’t remember me but I remember him very well. Thanks to that slap I became a miami officer. I stop using coke years ago. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me that break. You are the best.
    Interesting, Miami must have lowered the bar to hire. Glad you stopped and made a life for yourself. When I was hired you could of NEVER used cocaine. Honestly, how many drug arrest have you made in the past 10-15 years? Have you taken it upon yourself to give others a break? It's alright if you have, we've all done it. I'm just wonder if you have. Your are rare, to get a break. I remember about 15 are so years ago. A 10 sector officer got a BSO deputy for cocaine, just of 12 ave & 71 st. He was going to give them a break too. Until he spit on another officer, who was giving him a lecture. After the azz beating, he was arrested.

Unregistered
    Have a little respect that’s our union president that was appointed by our ex president Javier Ortiz who appointed himself to Vice President who Lugo then told him to step down and unappointed him from Vice President to pass president and appointed Estefan to become the Vice President all of this without elections

Corruption all under DOJ and New mayor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast