Rumor has it

Thread: Rumor has it

Unregistered

Rumor has it

Rumors run wild at this agency and here are the ones that are going around the most

1. Bo is being hired back as a LT.

If so I hope the PBA sues the sheriff for violating the PBA contract. He was a dumpster fire when he was here the last time.

2. Tucker is going to be patrol Captain, where is Davis going.

This is happening so Tucker can follow the same path as our current sheriff so he can run for sheriff, even though most of the command staff is openly critical of the sheriff about his decisions to include Tucker.

3. Patrol LT's are working that weird shift for more coverage because midnight Sgt.'s are messing up.

If this is so why did they not put the new LT's on midnights so they could actually watch the midnight Sgt.'s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors run wild at this agency and here are the ones that are going around the most

If so I hope the PBA sues the sheriff for violating the PBA contract. He was a dumpster fire when he was here the last time.

This is happening so Tucker can follow the same path as our current sheriff so he can run for sheriff, even though most of the command staff is openly critical of the sheriff about his decisions to include Tucker.

3. Patrol LT's are working that weird shift for more coverage because midnight Sgt.'s are messing up.

If this is so why did they not put the new LT's on midnights so they could actually watch the midnight Sgt.'s.
    Here's some thoughts:

I couldn't agree more, but lets say its a dumpster fire full of bovine excrement and C4. He's a walking shit storm.

The admin against Tucker was like a lot of the agency against Bob for being a cut throat in his quest to be sheriff. But when Bob got elected, they all came forward with their lips puckered and aimed ay Bob's butt.

I See your but partially disagree. Why put a new Lt over their recent fellow/former SGTS . Instead put some disgruntled, pissed off road Lts and have them keep the SGT's,in check until the new Lts are better adjusted. the new Lts may second guess themselves too much at this point given the fact that the admin is always looking to fuk someone in the butt.

Unregistered
    "I See your but partially disagree. Why put a new Lt over their recent fellow/former SGTS . Instead put some disgruntled, pissed off road Lts and have them keep the SGT's,in check until the new Lts are better adjusted. the new Lts may second guess themselves too much at this point given the fact that the admin is always looking to fuk someone in the butt"

If a new LT is second guessing themselves then they should never have been promoted. Using your argument then you shouldn't promote people to Sgt. unless they have supervision, which midnight Sgt.'s don't. The patrol LT's only work an evening shift, so who watches the new Sgt.'s after the patrol LT's go home.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I See your but partially disagree. Why put a new Lt over their recent fellow/former SGTS . Instead put some disgruntled, pissed off road Lts and have them keep the SGT's,in check until the new Lts are better adjusted. the new Lts may second guess themselves too much at this point given the fact that the admin is always looking to fuk someone in the butt"

If a new LT is second guessing themselves then they should never have been promoted. Using your argument then you shouldn't promote people to Sgt. unless they have supervision, which midnight Sgt.'s don't. The patrol LT's only work an evening shift, so who watches the new Sgt.'s after the patrol LT's go home.
    Using your argument we shouldn't hire anyone. Trainees 2nd guess themselves at first. When was promoted to Sergeant I 2nd guesed myself at first. I'm sure brand new Lt's do at first. As you go up on each level some may 2nd guess themselves until they are acclimated into their rank and position. Not all do this, but don't forget that the Lt is a quasi administrative rank. You answer directly to a Captain who is bent on playing Monday morning quarterback. Until Lt so and so gets settled in then it's reasonable to 2nd guess yourself and ask for advice from fellow lts or the captain.

Unregistered
    Give them a chance before we dump on them guys.