Body Cams ain’t going no where
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Body Cams ain’t going no where

We aren’t getting Body Cams any time soon, with Millions owed I don’t see it happening. FOP will take the City back to Court,pays us and bring all the Cams you want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We aren’t getting Body Cams any time soon, with Millions owed I don’t see it happening. FOP will take the City back to Court,pays us and bring all the Cams you want.
    They really don't need body cam's. They can just asked the ones in your zone, what your up to.

Unregistered
    You can tell we hire the cream of the crop here. Get it right papa rellena, money is already allocated, and the new video archivist has been budgeted since last year.

Leave please and go to sweetwater or Seminoles so you can embarrass them with your lack of information.

Unregistered
    You can tell we hire the cream of the crop here. Get it right papa rellena, money is already allocated, and the new video archivist has been budgeted since last year.

Leave please and go to sweetwater or Seminoles so you can embarrass them with your lack of information.
    Sailor. We're blowing the ballast. We are surfacing, and you are going to midnights. See you in port or in the dust bowl.

Unregistered

Angry

Where's my bodycam? I been waiting for mine forever. My friend just got hers in the academy at Miami Dade Police and I been here 4 years and still waiting for one. Incredible! Cheap asses.

Unregistered
    Body cam's are on hold. The department and city attorney are trying to come up with general orders. To curb many of the EGO'S we have and they want to find the Hollywood wanna-be stars. A inside desk position.

Unregistered
    Body cam's are on hold. The department and city attorney are trying to come up with general orders. To curb many of the EGO'S we have and they want to find the Hollywood wanna-be stars. An inside desk position.
    Pertinent General Orders? Chief Colinas, try modeling your body-worn cameras policy and procedure consistent with the IACP recommended model.

http://www.theiacp.org/model-policy/...-worn-cameras/

Unregistered
    Body Cameras are "racists," former advocates for them now claim. Why? Because they capture offenders' actions in their true nature and savagery. Difficult to blur when the offender is filmed behaving like a rabid dog, no?

In the future, when body cameras are issued; when writing your control report, confine your narrative to a succinct statement; that is:

"I used only the force necessary to effect the arrest; consistent with departmental order and my actions are depicted in the captured body camera film." Nothing further to report.

https://conservativetribune.com/riot...ent=2017-11-16

Unregistered
    Body Cameras are "racists," former advocates for them now claim. Why? Because they capture offenders' actions in their true nature and savagery. Difficult to blur when the offender is filmed behaving like a rabid dog, no?

In the future, when body cameras are issued; when writing your control report, confine your narrative to a succinct statement; that is:

"I used only the force necessary to effect the arrest; consistent with departmental order and my actions are depicted in the captured body camera film." Nothing further to report.

https://conservativetribune.com/riot...ent=2017-11-16
    Totally agree with you! Excellent response

Unregistered
    Totally agree with you! Excellent response
    You two need to get it together. Reading biased reporting that omitted some parts, wow tremendo police work. You knuckleheads need to be terminated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast