Application
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Application

Unregistered

Application

Hi, I see that people make a new thread for every single step in the hiring process. They want to know what to expect and how long for the results. I apologize, my fellow applicants and I are from the entitled generation. When we get hired as Troopers we wants brand new Explorers and day shift with weekends off. We still live at home with our parents.

Okay so how do I fill out this basic application and how long will it take to get hired?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I see that people make a new thread for every single step in the hiring process. They want to know what to expect and how long for the results. I apologize, my fellow applicants and I are from the entitled generation. When we get hired as Troopers we wants brand new Explorers and day shift with weekends off. We still live at home with our parents.

Okay so how do I fill out this basic application and how long will it take to get hired?
    First thing you need to do is master the English language.

Unregistered

Haitian Highway Patrol

First thing you need to do is master the English language.
    Second, you’re hired! Welcome to the worst agency in the nation. It’s called the Haitian Highway Patrol. You don’t need to speak english, know how to read and write and definitely no need to learn how to shoot. Your pay is going to be great for the next 30 years. $30k. Good luck and wepcome to the shit hole.

Unregistered
    I would highly reccomend that you consider another agency. 2800 a month is not good money.

Unregistered
    Are there full squads of Haitians in Miami? Haitian FHP Sgts?

Unregistered
    Are there full squads of Haitians in Miami? Haitian FHP Sgts?
    Ya. Lots of Haitian Troopers in Miami Dade. A few in Broward.

Unregistered

U really want to work here?

Ya. Lots of Haitian Troopers in Miami Dade. A few in Broward.
    To the OP I don't know your background but do you really want to work at a place where these good ol boys are in charge of you? For barely 2800 a month?

Unregistered
    To the OP I don't know your background but do you really want to work at a place where these good ol boys are in charge of you? For barely 2800 a month?
    Beats picking bananas, ay papi?

Unregistered

Yee haw

Beats picking bananas, ay papi?
    Hows that step plan treating ya there Judd? Have you moved to a New trailer or has your sister still got you tied down with her meth habit?

Unregistered
    WHO cares about step plans? We are Florida Highway Patrol Troopers. Deputies and Cops come to us for help. When the local authorities need help, who do they call? US!

GTFO if you don’t like they pay. We didn’t sign up for this job to get Rich! We are the premier law enforcement agency in the southern United States. You jealous of us cause you ain’t us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast