Why is Ortiz working off duty at the AAA arena?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why is Ortiz working off duty at the AAA arena?

Your tells me me you couldn’t find not even one Lt who wanted to work? Could it be that ortiz is in control off the off duty office.

Unregistered
    Let the off duties scam begin. Another Joel Gonzalez controlling all the off duties while double dipping.

Unregistered
    Wait till money Whore Ortiz and his side kick little Eddie all take a portion of the settlement and reduce your portion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the off duties scam begin. Another Joel Gonzalez controlling all the off duties while double dipping.
    The piece of shiiittt. Working as a Lt at the arena. I guess they couldn’t find a Lt to work the event. Typical scam.

Unregistered
    Your tells me me you couldn’t find not even one Lt who wanted to work? Could it be that ortiz is in control off the off duty office.
    He is actually doing Off Duty a Favor, unknown to you some jobs CAN not be covered due to staffing. If you correctly read your Emails you will find emails that reads, Any Sgt. That wants to work as LT. Contact me at Special Events. So yes he can work all he wants. You are just a Mariconsito.

Unregistered
    He is actually doing Off Duty a Favor, unknown to you some jobs CAN not be covered due to staffing. If you correctly read your Emails you will find emails that reads, Any Sgt. That wants to work as LT. Contact me at Special Events. So yes he can work all he wants. You are just a Mariconsito.
    I find it hard to believe that between 100 new Lts promoted.in the last several years no Lt wanted to work the off duty at the Marc Anthony concert.
    I bet they didn’t post the opening for Lt.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor , stop that insubordinate talk or I will have you court martial

Unregistered
    Part of the letting go flop scam is to let him work what ever he wants any any hours he wants to work. He has the green light to thug

Unregistered
    Some of you guys really envy this guy. Just remember that it’s Yes, Captain when he orders you to direct traffic in the rain. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
    There are openings for Sergeants and Officer at the AAA for today’s Heat Game. Roll call is at 1530 hours. Job is up on EDT as Sign and Work. Any Lieutenant interested in working as a Sergeant, please contact me. If you have been recently been promoted and are unable to sign up, please contact me.

Thank you,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast