New Old Hire - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Old Hire

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. He got his panties in a wad because SH got promoted over him and so he quit? Now he wants back after the trash talking? Funny that the time he quit there had been post after post about SH. Only one person that I knew ever used the word hemorrhoid soother, besides Jim Spencer, and SH has been called that exclusively on this website. Connect the dots.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight. He got his panties in a wad because SH got promoted over him and so he quit? Now he wants back after the trash talking? Funny that the time he quit there had been post after post about SH. Only one person that I knew ever used the word hemorrhoid soother, besides Jim Spencer, and SH has been called that exclusively on this website. Connect the dots.

You got your facts all wrong. BC wasn’t here when SH was promoted to Captain. BC quit after former Captain PV was promoted over him by then Sheriff Hall.

Unregistered
    You got your facts all wrong. BC wasn’t here when SH was promoted to Captain. BC quit after former Captain PV was promoted over him by then Sheriff Hall.
    BC quit over PV, only for PV to get fired for talking nasty to a trainee. That's funny!!!

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. BC wanted capt. But SH was more qualified. So he got promoted from BJ while at the same time BC got pissed because PV told a trainee he stuck it up a DST's butt. BC took exception and quit. Got it now. I stand erected.

Unregistered
    That’s funny because BC and BJ both stand erected when together rubbing each other. What’s even funnier is how much shit they both talked about each other. BC talks shit about everyone to include his good buddy CW and his significant other.

All business
    Question? Why is everyone crying so much about BC might be coming back. Right now its just rumor and it may never happen, so why not wait and see if it even happens before crying over something that may never happen. If BC does get hired and he’s put over court security how will that affect any of you, unless you work in court security then just do your job and you should be ok. I’ve worked with BC and can’t say I agreed with him on things he would pull but I just kept my distance and ears & eyes open. Give the man a fair chance before coming on here and disgracing him.

Unregistered
    Haven't you figured out that this administration is no different than the last? Still carrying out WH's traditions.

Unregistered
    Have faith people KARMA has been knocking on some doors.

Unregistered
    Send him to the jail with the other DOUBLE DIPPING admin, He will fit right in with them.

Unregistered
    He got some of daddy's money, prolly slipped a few bucks to Bald J, just like Otis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast