New Old Hire
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Old Hire

Unregistered

New Old Hire

So I heard a couple weeks ago the crazy retired BC couldn’t make it in the real world and came crying to the man about a job. Is he coming back or not? I’m ready to hear some more stories about him throwing temper tantrums.

Unregistered
    Spolied brat, daddy's money, bi-polar, mr know it all, asshole, asshat, condescending... take his meds already. Put his ass in D1 mids. Radio #200. Make him work as DEPUTY C...B or dont hire at all . The good Bo is ok. But he has an evil twin or a split personality. Probably both.

Unregistered
    Hate to break it to ya but he’s coming back as a LT and will probably be a Capt shortly after. None of us within the admin were even consulted regarding this hire, it was all #1. Only 1 person within the admin even wants him to come back.

All business
    Well it’s finally coming together now. I was at the main officer the other day and I over heard some talking in the front office about having to replace Sgt.RC with a Lt. at the court house due to him not able to control or not supervising a few of his employees. I did hear them talking about bring in BC for his replacement. People I have witness some crazy things at this dept before.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate to break it to ya but he’s coming back as a LT and will probably be a Capt shortly after. None of us within the admin were even consulted regarding this hire, it was all #1. Only 1 person within the admin even wants him to come back.
    Well TG, you didn't think you were ever getting captain did you? You've had problems with BC since he took you in after divorce number two.

Unregistered
    IF they do hire Bo back as a LT then I suggest filing a class action law suit for violating the PBA contract.

Unregistered
    This place is getting ridiculous. First we have that psycho being brought back as a LT, but we have SGT’s and LT’s and CAPT’s everywhere. The only place we don’t have a LT is midnights where the dumbest SGT’s alive are working. Most of the guys sit around doing nothing because of the dumb stuff their SGT tells them and they damn sure don’t ask them questions anymore. I’m kind of senior on mids now and I’m tired of new guys calling me because the SGT’s are idiots. So much for new Sheriff new changes......it’s getting worse than it was.

Unregistered
    Based on my prior experience with Bo, I will gladly quit if Ihad to work with him again. He was a toxic leader and just an all around asshole. I would rather step on a pissed off alligator than to work with that d!ckhead again. I have 3 words for Bo: Go To Hell.

All businessUnregistered
    Well hopefully ole BC want get hired back, but if he does pull it off from what I over heard you want have to worry about working for him unless your assign to court security. I think he will be sent to the court house to straighten out problems that RC has created. Now, there is a few working there that better hang on for the rough ride.

Unregistered
    Dear BC,

Go pick up seashells on a garbage riddled beach. Enjoy a swim in nasty swamp water infested by gators and cotton mouth snakes. Or better yet stick your mini me in a door jam and slam it shut.

All of that was just like working with you. Your toxicity as a leader overpowered the wealth of knowledge you had. You were a damn spoiked brat and a bully. I would trust a 50 gallon barrel of 25 year old mexican water than to ever trust you. I would trust SH in a room full of naked virgins than you.

Do us all a favor. Please don't go away mad. Just go away. Stay retired.

Yours so truly,

The Crew

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast