New Old Hire - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Old Hire

Unregistered
    Dawg is this true?

Unregistered

Pissed off employee

Ok I get everyone has an opinion but WTH. JC is a damn good detective and anyone that has ever worked with him or besides him knows he does his job. Just because they hired him back and are putting him where the agency can use his skills why are you talking trash. I don’t see everyone getting in line to be in MC. It’s a tough job. Not many people can cut it. So what he got hired back to do a job none of you all want to do. It doesn’t hurt any of you one bit. The only person that is suffering from it is JD but he’s ok with it bc he understands. Quit worrying about who gets hired and do you damn job. If you wanted the position you should have put in. Many jobs and careers hirer people back. The SO is no different. JC will make a damn good MC detective so shut you whining up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok I get everyone has an opinion but WTH. JC is a damn good detective and anyone that has ever worked with him or besides him knows he does his job. Just because they hired him back and are putting him where the agency can use his skills why are you talking trash. I don’t see everyone getting in line to be in MC. It’s a tough job. Not many people can cut it. So what he got hired back to do a job none of you all want to do. It doesn’t hurt any of you one bit. The only person that is suffering from it is JD but he’s ok with it bc he understands. Quit worrying about who gets hired and do you damn job. If you wanted the position you should have put in. Many jobs and careers hirer people back. The SO is no different. JC will make a damn good MC detective so shut you whining up.
    James, shut the hell up and stop your psycho babble. No one gives a shit about what you think. You are just butt hurt about someone talking shit about you because you are too thin skinned and a coward. Nothing but talk.

Unregistered
    James, shut the hell up and stop your psycho babble. No one gives a shit about what you think. You are just butt hurt about someone talking shit about you because you are too thin skinned and a coward. Nothing but talk.
    Thank you! He's a dipshit that's afraid of hearing his own farts.

Unregistered
    You sir have a serious case if constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth.

Unregistered
    If were Marty Povich I would have to say: "JC, YOU ARE THE knucklehead"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234