Dysfunctional Agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dysfunctional Agency

Geez yall got one fukked up agency.

I thought ours was screwed. But damn yours beat it.

Typical sheriff's office in Florida. Just like ours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Geez yall got one fukked up agency.

I thought ours was screwed. But damn yours beat it.

Typical sheriff's office in Florida. Just like ours.
    no POS yours is the worst and your one giant POS, troll

Unregistered
    no POS yours is the worst and your one giant POS, troll
    Can't you shut up?! You are such a ROTTEN reflection not only of our command staff, but our entire agency!

Unregistered
    Can't you shut up?! You are such a ROTTEN reflection not only of our command staff, but our entire agency!
    Hey troll, you say your with a different department, then go troll your own site, fact is your nothing but a POS and you probably don't work as an LEO anymore, probably got fired because you suck

Unregistered
    Hey troll, you say your with a different department, then go troll your own site, fact is your nothing but a POS and you probably don't work as an LEO anymore, probably got fired because you suck
    Hey YOU troll - oh, believe me, I'm an insider....right in the 'thick' of things. don't trust all those smiles you see, nor mine for that matter. Your the kind of POS that makes our command staff look like crap and an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Guy who uses troll in every post is back, what a douche!

Unregistered
    Yep. He's living the dream. He's always wanted to be a douche, and now he is. but, we've all known that.

Unregistered
    would you rather be called creeper??? jackass????? anyway they all fit and you are with out a doubt the biggest POS troll there is, so suck it

Unregistered
    Hey YOU troll - oh, believe me, I'm an insider....right in the 'thick' of things. don't trust all those smiles you see, nor mine for that matter. Your the kind of POS that makes our command staff look like crap and an embarrassment.
    you are nothing but a lying POS, not only are you not an insider, you don't even work here, now go back in the closet where a POS like you belongs

Unregistered
    wow, such great conversation, but the real story is the on going, secret, but real FBI investigation out of Sarasota , a large about of paperwork was turn over to them by LCSO command staff ref ML and agent x, there is the real story thats and AJ are the real story, hey media try asking questions about LCSO and the connection with agent x, who is in federal prison or AJ, this time the crap is coming out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast