Really? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Really?

Unregistered
    EH. RT talks with you and DOC cronies. Has locking inmates down changed any thing in the jail. We still have fights all the time
    use of force through the roof, contraband, lets not forget a massive gang problem that you will solve. Most of us know how to
    talk to inmates without using force. Most of us do not write silly dr's, we can handle it by talking. I would send you to CIT
    training so you quit picking on mentally ill inmates. WH swore me in I was told do not judge the inmates that is not your job.
    I listened to him. This backward sh_ _ has not worked in prisons. What next E.H. we gonna go to 23 seven lockdown?
    Where you been the last 9 years? Sitting on your a _ _. RT comes along and you rise from your grave to be SUPER C.O.
    Go crawl up an as_ and stay their.

Unregistered
    You go crawl up someone's a**.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could TS be a bigger b!t€h!

He probably could, but it seems that you are holding that #1 spot right now.

Unregistered
    JT EH Everybody line up behind them and do exactly as they say. If you do not, they gonna tell mama BS and daddy RT on you. Stand at attention and whip inmates asses you hear!!! Do it now.

Unregistered
    I say send RT packing and let JT and EH be the chief of the jail. You don't need RT, we have Barney Fiffe and Matt Dillion.
    Guns a blazing here we go. I am buying my leg thing this week so I can fit in with him. Hail to the chief.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe you people. RT has done more for this jail in a short period than any other time. Everything that has been changed is a result of him listening to staff. You wanted more confinement space and you got it. You wanted to cuff behind the back and you got it. You wanted inmates not to spit on staff and you got shields. You didn’t want inmates on kiosk at night he cut them off. You wanted DR process fixed they now get heard and punished. He implemented restrictions on inmates taking privileges when they violate. The list goes on and on and more to come from what I hear. You cry babies want to ***** because he moved Lt’s. Maybe there is reason instead of motive. He listens to staff and allows you to give him suggestions and actually does something. Instead of *****ing let’s support give more suggestions and make this place better. You got someone that listens. Take advantage or get another job.
    JT you've been a suck up to every major, captain and lt since you started. They were all too smart to listen to you.

Unregistered
    I swear reading these threads about corrections it's just like watching a toilet trying to flush with a bunch of turds in it. It just spins around and around and around but the turds go nowhere. It's the same old s*** over and over and over again.

Unregistered
    I swear reading these threads about corrections it's just like watching a toilet trying to flush with a bunch of turds in it. It just spins around and around and around but the turds go nowhere. It's the same old s*** over and over and over again.
    The same could be said about a lot of people.

Unregistered
    J.T. you might think it okay to treat senior Lt's as if they do not matter. I for one think you are a douch _ bag. No agency
    treats their senior employees like this. To say it is acceptable just shows your lack of morale character. I think you and your
    broke back buddy should stay on nights and earn your way in time to days. You run your big mouth in the jail thinking you
    are all that. Very few like you, you to stupid to figure that shi _ out. One day a inmate is going to shut up your flapper.

Unregistered
    "Broke Back Buddy"? Did you seriously just try to make a joke about 2 officers having been in a serious, almost fatal car accident? You're a real POS.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast