Really? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Really?

Unregistered

Unregistered

I can’t believe you people. RT has done more for this jail in a short period than any other time. Everything that has been changed is a result of him listening to staff. You wanted more confinement space and you got it. You wanted to cuff behind the back and you got it. You wanted inmates not to spit on staff and you got shields. You didn’t want inmates on kiosk at night he cut them off. You wanted DR process fixed they now get heard and punished. He implemented restrictions on inmates taking privileges when they violate. The list goes on and on and more to come from what I hear. You cry babies want to ***** because he moved Lt’s. Maybe there is reason instead of motive. He listens to staff and allows you to give him suggestions and actually does something. Instead of *****ing let’s support give more suggestions and make this place better. You got someone that listens. Take advantage or get another job.

Unregistered
    EH you already have your LT bars, no need for you to test. Quit sucking up. Go harass some inmates that is all you or good for.

Unregistered
    E.H. can you get us a raise? You s_ _ k. Go work at the prison, you fit right in with them.

Unregistered
    DOC is hiring EH we'll fill out you application for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t believe you people. RT has done more for this jail in a short period than any other time. Everything that has been changed is a result of him listening to staff. You wanted more confinement space and you got it. You wanted to cuff behind the back and you got it. You wanted inmates not to spit on staff and you got shields. You didn’t want inmates on kiosk at night he cut them off. You wanted DR process fixed they now get heard and punished. He implemented restrictions on inmates taking privileges when they violate. The list goes on and on and more to come from what I hear. You cry babies want to ***** because he moved Lt’s. Maybe there is reason instead of motive. He listens to staff and allows you to give him suggestions and actually does something. Instead of *****ing let’s support give more suggestions and make this place better. You got someone that listens. Take advantage or get another job.
    Well get him to fix classifications.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EH you already have your LT bars, no need for you to test. Quit sucking up. Go harass some inmates that is all you or good for.
    Dumb a**.. he has to test..

Unregistered
    Dumb a_ _, we know he gotta test. read between the lines if you can.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with Classifications?

Unregistered
    DOC is hiring?! It's gotta be better than all these whining and moaning and *****ing, pathetic people on here. Holy cow! LMAO! On my time off I try to decompress from work. I try to have a life. It seems like everyone on here posting negative sh*t HAS to have drama in their lives. It's like a damn soap opera. You negative people are pathetic.

Unregistered
    Shut your *ss up! We can talk about whatever we want, whenever we want. You "try" to have a life? Why are you on here spewing your bullcrap then? You sound like a real winner.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast