New sso loc - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New sso loc

Unregistered
    Your wrong about scuttlebutt.................only thing i could think at that time!

Unregistered
    No idea what yur talking about!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ///NAME DELETED/// is the only person who ever uses the term "scuttlebutt"!!! You best watch yourself!!!
    mErCuRi0 is not going to launch an IA case against an employee based on:
    - the usage of the military word "scuttlebutt"
    - Knight's hatred of leaks at SSO leoaffairs

Unregistered
    Unless of course the person who is on knightmare's feces list then meatball will be directed to go after said person with trumped up charges that would qualify for termination. You must remember the mentality of the boob in charge

Unregistered

Thumbs up "Familiarity with Knight's immoral tactics breeds employee contempt."

Unless of course the person who is on knightmare's feces list then meatball will be directed to go after said person with trumped up charges that would qualify for termination. You must remember the mentality of the boob in charge
    Yes, that is true and everyone knows it. It's Knight's classic method. As everyone remembers, that's exactly how Knight "shut down" Sgt. Chris Iorio. Knight went after him with ridiculous trumped-up allegations. Once you understand that that's Knight's only tactic, then you must simply be very careful to stay off his hit list. Whatever you do -- do it secretly. Even though our actions may be moral and legit, it doesn't matter because if you get placed on Knight's "hit list," then trumped up allegations will eventually be forthcoming.

On the other hand, if you're in Knight's inner circle, then you can lie under oath and F juveniles and violation the Constitution (click here if you can't remember).

"Familiarity with Knight's immoral tactics breeds employee contempt." -- We are familiar with Knight and Hoffman and their henchmen and we are disgusted by it.

Happy Thanksgiving, stay moral and upright, and steer clear of Knight's & Hoffman's immoral tactics. It will eventually backfire on them.

Unregistered
    I am not on Knight’s hit list, although I certainly could be.

I received a call from MM and he asked me some questions about an allegation. I frankly could have been legitimately “written up.” However, MM said, “We don’t want you.” No paperwork was done on me. I’m fine with that. LOL

However, with everything that has been happening inside the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office, we all know the dirty deal’s that have been done against respectable colleagues. And we realize that if the political tide turns, then MM would easily “go after us on baseless allegations.”

It is not what you know, but who you know. “Creative writing” can be used to go after you, as well as to cover for you because the wicked IA pen is mightier than Lady Liberty’s sword. It’s called smoke and mirrors.

Unregistered

MM = Mike ********

I am not on Knight’s hit list, although I certainly could be.

I received a call from MM and he asked me some questions about an allegation. I frankly could have been legitimately “written up.” However, MM said, “We don’t want you.” No paperwork was done on me. I’m fine with that. LOL

However, with everything that has been happening inside the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office, we all know the dirty deal’s that have been done against respectable colleagues. And we realize that if the political tide turns, then MM would easily “go after us on baseless allegations.”

It is not what you know, but who you know. “Creative writing” can be used to go after you, as well as to cover for you because the wicked IA pen is mightier than Lady Liberty’s sword. It’s called smoke and mirrors.
    What is the criteria for writing someone up?
    - the facts?
    - or in-house politics?

The system is rigged to give a sheriff all the power. That's fine, as long as a sheriff is moral. However, serious ethical problems arise when a sheriff is immoral, along with being a self-serving power-hungry megalomaniac. Our present situation is a knightmare.

Unregistered
    I had no idea what connection the word scuttlebutt had to do w/the military..........geeze oh peas!

Unregistered
    Is knight running out of money? I see that on his facebook page he is asking for companies to donate to his Grand Opening of the new office. I want to help is he needs money but I have never heard of this type of fundraising from a local sheriff. He seems to be always talking about businesses on his facebook page and needing their help. He seems so dead set on getting donations all the time. Where is that money going? It is really starting to get embarrassing for him.

Unregistered
    This thread went from Navy slang to Right field over ******** and conspiracy theories and rambling about some face book/donations... I am totally lost on this thread. Its like the twilight zone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast