The new prequel to Game of Thrones will be written by the PBA executive board. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John is an old man who barely can walk and paid blanca to do his job
    We here at the PBA know better than anyone as to who works and who doesn't; who is capable and who isn't; who is smart and who is not and that is why we here at the PBA support JOHN Rivera and Pablo Lima hands down.

Unregistered
    The place is in Shambles!!! Look who is in Board, No surprise the VP will hand pick his flock. All cronies that will help facilitate his extra Stuff. The PBA has Lost all respect for family & Honor. What s Corrupt Immoral Place. And that whole Ballot.....positions placed with no day so by Members & Ballots Late. C’mon. Watergate all day!!! The only Black Person & you all pick the one that dishonors Men & Family. What were you thinking! All respect gone for you all & your secret appointment of the most i oral Person I’ve know in 21 years. The Adultery already runs rampant, Jenkins will fit right in.
    The aforementioned incoherent statement has to be none other than Charlie Nanney. On a side note when it comes to adultery and sexual harassment, Nanney is the worst.

Unregistered
    The aforementioned incoherent statement has to be none other than Charlie Nanney. On a side note when it comes to adultery and sexual harassment, Nanney is the worst.
    (NOS) Nanney obsession syndrome - I called him to tell him about this he laughed said why would a lion care what a sheep says....thats why the troops love him and not a union boss who was never a real cop and only cares now cause its his job

Unregistered
    One, the list is published by the secretary only after the Election Trustee has certified the list. It was sent out oct 23rd. But, if you were only educated on the subject matter you would have known that because that information was published and available to anyone. You just need to ask the right people.
    And the right people are ONLY John or Blanca, when you call the PBA they transfer you and that persons answer was... "I don't know" .. Staff at the PBA either don't know or they are scared to give an answer without PERMISSION from Blanca! Everthing you request from PBA MUST be approved by Blanca first.

Look what the provided in the election packets... nothing...just a paper to circle what position you are running for... no By-Laws or anything explaining what the qualifications are. they hoped many would put in for positions and automatically get disqualified, which is exactly what happened to the Executive VP position. You must be very very specific when requesting anything or they play the game of "you didn't ask for that".... Hopefully these games will end Monday!

Unregistered
    (NOS) Nanney obsession syndrome - I called him to tell him about this he laughed said why would a lion care what a sheep says....thats why the troops love him and not a union boss who was never a real cop and only cares now cause its his job
    Because he's never been a lion!

Unregistered
    And the right people are ONLY John or Blanca, when you call the PBA they transfer you and that persons answer was... "I don't know" .. Staff at the PBA either don't know or they are scared to give an answer without PERMISSION from Blanca! Everthing you request from PBA MUST be approved by Blanca first.

Look what the provided in the election packets... nothing...just a paper to circle what position you are running for... no By-Laws or anything explaining what the qualifications are. they hoped many would put in for positions and automatically get disqualified, which is exactly what happened to the Executive VP position. You must be very very specific when requesting anything or they play the game of "you didn't ask for that".... Hopefully these games will end Monday!
    When Rivera said that all this negativity was because Steadman was a jealous maniac, I didn't believe him. I just thought STeadaman was a self centered a55hole who didn't even care about his kids. But why I still believe in my assessment, Rivera may be onto something. He does seem jealous as hell-Of Everyone at the PBA. His inadequacies have control of his personality and it's eating at him where he most likely doesn't sleep at night. He will need to seek professional help for this condition.

Unregistered

Monday Steadman will find out what it is to work the road

Unregistered
    As some will learn about bar complaints and dis-barment, some loss of police certification and reserve officer position

Unregistered
    As some will learn about bar complaints and dis-barment, some loss of police certification and reserve officer position
    Remember these words about police certification clown man

Unregistered
    CRickets as i said predicted mad king dies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12