NAACP High On Crack

Unregistered

NAACP High On Crack

Are you FRIGGIN Kidding me?????

Unregistered
    Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

There is no such thing as systematic racism against black people. And the law is not geared toward holding the black person down, as was suggested by the fool in the audience last night.

Unregistered
    Last nights apparent drive by was NOT, Repeat NOT, related to the serial killer.
    Thank Goodness things are back to normal.

Unregistered
    This brings up a good point though.
    How stupid can you be to do a drive by in all places Seminole Heights at this time? I mean really.

Unregistered
    Is the NAACP contributing monies to the reward? All you need to know about their view of the entire community and its needs

Unregistered
    That’s a good question. I wonder if I called them and asked them, would they get mad and angry or if they would simply tell me yes or no?

Unregistered
    Maybe they are contributing and we just didn’t know.

Unregistered
    What the real question would be, who is paying for all the overtime the super special forces squads (ROC, COP, VCB) are getting down there for driving around with their head up their butts or sitting at WaWa on Florida Avenue. How about cutting Patrol in on some of that OT.

Unregistered
    Hey there bud! Sorry to crush your gripe but we’re not getting OT. Yes we were originally told we would but that turned out not to be the case. If you’re OK with having your hours adjusted and being there with ALL eyes of the department on you then by all means throw your name in the hat. But if you enjoy writing DWLS tickets and T8ing most calls you go on then just be happy you’re life isn’t affected by this. Maybe you should put a letter in and work a little harder and you too can be one of the “super special forces” and can ride around with your head up your a$$. Until then just be content with your set schedule and same old calls.