Councilman Frank Red**** breaks ranks and asks for public cooperation from minorities

Unregistered

Councilman Frank Red**** breaks ranks and asks for public cooperation from minorities

A truly historic event took place yesterday. Finally, after four murders, three of victims were black, being committed by a black, a singular black politician has made a public appeal for minorities to cooperate and help the police to solve these murders. Red**** has volunteered to be a go between if any minority has information but are afraid to talk with the police. I have searched my memory banks and I cant recall any cases where the police have harmed any witness that has come forward and cooperated with a police investigation. Fearing the police, when you are a cooperating witness must have other reasons why this is a problem. Could it be that black community leaders, hip hop musicians, and black activists along with the very thugs that are wreaking havoc in these minority neighborhoods will label you as a "snitch". Could it be that some of these thugs your trying to help the police arrest, will retaliate, and cause you harm? The reward now is up to 100 large. Any bets that the NAACP has not contributed a penny towards solving this crime. The NAACP, along with the Tampa Bay Times, are only interested in searching for slights, and police wrongs. Some reporter wants to win a award. He cant do that pointing out the weaknesses of black leadership, his target is the police and their tactics. You want a Pulitzer, explain why, when two black girls came to the aid of two of our police officers shot by Morris, they were threatened? Black leadership has been given a pass, its high time they get exposed for their stereotypes of the police. All blacks are up to no good, is just as wrong as all police are bad.

Unregistered
    Red**** getting involved at this point is all Kabuki Theater. He is probably trying to figure out how to get a piece of the 100K.