Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting 16-year-old girl in 1986 vs Llanes

Unregistered

Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting 16-year-old girl in 1986 vs Llanes

Sylvester Stallone has been accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in Las Vegas in 1986, TMZ reported.

Stallone was quick to deny the allegations Thursday.

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” Michelle Bega, Stallone’s spokeswoman, told TMZ. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

According to the Daily Mail, the British tabloid, a police report details how the alleged victim said Stallone — who was 40 at the time — invited her up to his hotel room at the Las Vegas Hilton while he was filming the movie, “Over The Top.”

In the report, the woman claims “he had sex with her, and then asked if she’d ever had sex with two men at the same time,” reported the news outlet. That’s when Stallone’s bodyguard, Mike De Luca, came out of the restroom and forced her to perform oral sex on him and Stallone.

Stallone is then accused of threatening to “beat her head in” if she told anyone. The Daily Mail reported that the woman did not press any charges and signed a “no prosecution” form.

According to US Weekly, the woman told police at the time she was humiliated and ashamed to speak out.

“I don’t want anybody else to have that happen to them, but I don’t want to prosecute,” she said. “I cannot talk about this anymore. Please leave me alone.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy

In Chief Llanes case in 1990 there were two explore police cadets underage that he allegedly had a sexual relationship with. Barbara And Mirka Tamayo. A family and friends cover up

Unregistered
    What is it with all these guys with young girls? You guys can’t get it up with a real women. Sick!

Unregistered
    These women are full of shit and looking for a payout... easy money. Typical in this country.

Unregistered
    Hey where there’s smoke there’s fire 🔥

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    When I was in the navy that was an accepted behavior , sometimes we spent months in a submarine and we had to take care of each other , it didn't mean anything just a relief mechanism , I don't see anything wrong with that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I was in the navy that was an accepted behavior , sometimes we spent months in a submarine and we had to take care of each other , it didn't mean anything just a relief mechanism , I don't see anything wrong with that
    Ron, please this is just a little bit, of to much personal information.

Unregistered
    You men think your in power by being with a younger girl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You men think your in power by being with a younger girl.
    Ask Monica Lewinsky?