where are all the shittalkers lately?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

where are all the shittalkers lately?

wheres the swinging ****s and holes who can shoot their mouths off as fast as their skank fingering digits can type? where the justice bus maxipad mouthed punk? how about recently left crybabies making a new crib elsewhere? wheres the brave talk?

Unregistered
    Probably laughing at your post, you definitely should be attending an English class. Your post makes you look incompetent and uneducated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably laughing at your post, you definitely should be attending an English class. Your post makes you look incompetent and uneducated.
    Better to "look" than to actually "be". Nice run on sentance there. Remove the comma key from your keyboard. Perhaps you could offer class suggestions? You proably have a lot of time (and who knows what else) on your un employeed hands.

Unregistered
    wheres the swinging ****s and holes who can shoot their mouths off as fast as their skank fingering digits can type? where the justice bus maxipad mouthed punk? how about recently left crybabies making a new crib elsewhere? wheres the brave talk?
    Well if you really want to know what digits we were fingering was you wife's digits and something else.

Unregistered
    Well if you really want to know what digits we were fingering was you wife's digits and something else.
    hahahaha man you got me, blew me out of the water on that. is that best you got?

Unregistered
    hahahaha man you got me, blew me out of the water on that. is that best you got?
    Is that the best you "got"(have)? You could possibly be related to Can't Reed and Can't Spell

Unregistered
    Is that the best you "got"(have)? You could possibly be related to Can't Reed and Can't Spell
    maybe but I "got" a job and you probably dont lol!

Unregistered
    You sound like one of them type of guys that ran their mouth a lot as a child and had your CK sucker busted quite a few times and had to have another friend with some nuts to defend you and when the friend handles your business your in the background yelling "MESS WITH ME AGAIN AND I'LL GET YOU AGAIN",Your just another watered down wanna be Leo that happened to barely get thru the academy and maxed out your intelligence to ever become anything else just another product from the Hendry county finest parts from the redneck treasure chest sponsored by Bush light and DTC.

Unregistered
    You sound like one of them type of guys that ran their mouth a lot as a child and had your CK sucker busted quite a few times and had to have another friend with some nuts to defend you and when the friend handles your business your in the background yelling "MESS WITH ME AGAIN AND I'LL GET YOU AGAIN",Your just another watered down wanna be Leo that happened to barely get thru the academy and maxed out your intelligence to ever become anything else just another product from the Hendry county finest parts from the redneck treasure chest sponsored by Bush light and DTC.
    you certainly sound like an expert personal knowledge

Unregistered
    A watered down wanna be Leo? or LEO? Do you resent law enfrocement officers or people in that astrology sign? Either way you seem to hold grudges - you know just like in that excellent piece of projection about "telling" someone about themself "running their mouth alot" "getting their ck sucker busted" etc etc. Who nailed you as an expert on the matter? lol! Proud to be Hendry regardless of the administrative shit storm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast