Florida Statute 943.10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh yea, both attorneys left me with one question that I could not aswer. If we are LEO's then why do we have to attend another Law Enforcement Academy if we choose to leave FDC and go to a police agency? When I got back to the office I presented the same question to my office supervisor. She said the attorneys were correct and i need to stop listening to the three want a bee freaks on this site.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read the dam Statute. A LEO primary purpose is the prevention and detection of crimes committed. Now, where in our job description does it say we we either? Listen bone head, just look at the Statute. And read the whole dam thing. We are not even in the same paragraph as the LEO Statute. After the LEO Statute, it goes on to define Corrections Officers and Probation Officers. And we are definded completely different than the LEO's. As said before, stop trying to be something you are not. You arw making yourselves look real silly.
    So, I will follow the advise of these attorneys and my supervisor. Anyway, they seem to be fixed on looking at guys butts and something about taking mens jock straps. Gee guys, if you are gay, its ok. We love you just the way you are.

Unregistered
    Oh yea, both attorneys left me with one question that I could not aswer. If we are LEO's then why do we have to attend another Law Enforcement Academy if we choose to leave FDC and go to a police agency? When I got back to the office I presented the same question to my office supervisor. She said the attorneys were correct and i need to stop listening to the three want a bee freaks on this site.
    Same reason a cop would have to attend the probation academy if he wants to be a CPO. Different mission, same goal. Law enforcement. You really are a dim bulb. Yes, do what your supervisor says and stay off this site because it for grown ups and people with intelligence. Its obvious you are a loser and a butt pirate.

Unregistered
    What are you smoking? Stop trying to put yourself in the same class category. Just look at the LEO statute. There main job is the detection and prevention of crime. Your job as a P.O. is to sit in a bath room and watch holding his penis while pissing into a cup. The reason you are a P.O. was because you were not man enough to become a COP.

Unregistered
    What are you smoking? Stop trying to put yourself in the same class category. Just look at the LEO statute. There main job is the detection and prevention of crime. Your job as a P.O. is to sit in a bath room and watch holding his penis while pissing into a cup. The reason you are a P.O. was because you were not man enough to become a COP.
    Its obvious what you are smoking. Get off your knees and become a cop or just STFU! I chose my profession and have no regrets unlike you who has low self esteem and has no guts to make a change. You are an office cancer.

Unregistered
    Read the dam Statute. A LEO primary purpose is the prevention and detection of crimes committed. Now, where in our job description does it say we we either? Listen bone head, just look at the Statute. And read the whole dam thing. We are not even in the same paragraph as the LEO Statute. After the LEO Statute, it goes on to define Corrections Officers and Probation Officers. And we are definded completely different than the LEO's. As said before, stop trying to be something you are not. You arw making yourselves look real silly.
    We are not LEO's. But, you know that each office has that one guy who thinks he is Rambo. He is fat, about 50 years old and still lives at his Mother's home. Because no woman would give hom the time of day. He walks around the office with his cuffs hanging out of his pants. Well, he comes here and tries to tell all that he is a LEO. The simple reason he is working at FDC is because he is not MAN enough to work at a real LEO agency. Or, his Mommy would not let him. LOL

Unregistered
    We are not LEO's. But, you know that each office has that one guy who thinks he is Rambo. He is fat, about 50 years old and still lives at his Mother's home. Because no woman would give hom the time of day. He walks around the office with his cuffs hanging out of his pants. Well, he comes here and tries to tell all that he is a LEO. The simple reason he is working at FDC is because he is not MAN enough to work at a real LEO agency. Or, his Mommy would not let him. LOL
    LOL. You just described yourself butt pirate. So, take your fat, jelly belly self off of this site and go hang out a some substation in Duval County and fetch everyone coffee and donuts. This site is for real LEO's like me that want to make this a better agency and its not for some loser who wants so bad to be a cop and can't get his momma to agree with it because she knows you are just a soft, wannabee who spends Saturday nights looking through a Victoria Secret catalog while watching COPs reruns. Now, take your supervisor advice and get off this site, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Whats up with you saying Butt Pirate all the time? Are you keen on a certain part of a guys body? You can tell us. We will love you anyway.

Unregistered
    Whats up with you saying Butt Pirate all the time? Are you keen on a certain part of a guys body? You can tell us. We will love you anyway.
    I'm describing you. Get off your knees and stop worshipping cops just because you will never will be one because you would rather come on here and bad mouth your fellow CPO. You are an office cancer and its time for you to find a career in food service. Butt pirate!

Unregistered
    It does not matter who you are talking about. You seem to be fixed on a certain part of a man's body. Is there something we should know about you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast