Florida Statute 943.10
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Florida Statute 943.10

Read the dam Statute. A LEO primary purpose is the prevention and detection of crimes committed. Now, where in our job description does it say we we either? Listen bone head, just look at the Statute. And read the whole dam thing. We are not even in the same paragraph as the LEO Statute. After the LEO Statute, it goes on to define Corrections Officers and Probation Officers. And we are definded completely different than the LEO's. As said before, stop trying to be something you are not. You arw making yourselves look real silly.

Unregistered
    You are in denial.....Read the Statute.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read the dam Statute. A LEO primary purpose is the prevention and detection of crimes committed. Now, where in our job description does it say we we either? Listen bone head, just look at the Statute. And read the whole dam thing. We are not even in the same paragraph as the LEO Statute. After the LEO Statute, it goes on to define Corrections Officers and Probation Officers. And we are definded completely different than the LEO's. As said before, stop trying to be something you are not. You arw making yourselves look real silly.
    Again. Read the dam Statute.

Unregistered
    I read the statute thoroughly butt pirate and it clearly identifies CPO's as law enforcement. I think you need to go to your doctor and reverse your sex change because its definitely effecting your comprehension level. I bet you watch cartoons and take notes or you go to the dollar store and always ask for a price check. LOL

Unregistered
    After reading your reply, Many of us here have concluded that you are not smart enough to read or understand the Statute. You are hooked on this butt pirate statement and your vocabulary is very limited. You must of been in those slow learners classes growing up. Maybe we can ask someone to draw you pictures so you can follow a thought process. DUH

Unregistered
    It is pretty simple. Hell even Forest Gump can understand the Statute. You P.O.'s are not LEO's. I would love to see one of you convince a Police Officer tbat you are. Here is a question, when asked to do jury duty here in Jacksonville, I checked the LEO box to be exempt. I received a notice from the clerk saying that I did not have full arrest powers and i was not a LEO. Hence, I did jury duty. So, I guess you are right and the clerk, State Attorney's Office is wrong. 😏 WOW

Unregistered
    Yep. I asked members at the State Attorneys Office here in Circuit 11 one question today. While sitting in court, I asked three of them. Are we considered to be Law Enforcement? All three laughed and said, of course not. You did not attend and complete a Law Enforcement Academy. Then they asked, who told you that you were?

Unregistered
    It is pretty simple. Hell even Forest Gump can understand the Statute. You P.O.'s are not LEO's. I would love to see one of you convince a Police Officer tbat you are. Here is a question, when asked to do jury duty here in Jacksonville, I checked the LEO box to be exempt. I received a notice from the clerk saying that I did not have full arrest powers and i was not a LEO. Hence, I did jury duty. So, I guess you are right and the clerk, State Attorney's Office is wrong. 😏 WOW
    Why don't you ask the police officer yourself as you are sniffing his jock? The second part of your statement is funny, because I have received several juror duty notices over the years and never had to perform jury duty because I selected the LEO box to be exempt. Your SAO knew you were a butt pirate and couldn't believe any agency would hire such a self loathing loser, so that is why you had to do jury duty because you were not believable. Nice try, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Yep. I asked members at the State Attorneys Office here in Circuit 11 one question today. While sitting in court, I asked three of them. Are we considered to be Law Enforcement? All three laughed and said, of course not. You did not attend and complete a Law Enforcement Academy. Then they asked, who told you that you were?
    Sure you did. Most SAO's are just out of law school and don't know jack. You must be a rookie still intimidated by those with a law degree. Time to grow up, greenhorn.

Unregistered
    Nope. Two of the attorneys were prior LEO's. And they kinda took offense that I even thought that we would think we were LEO certified.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast