Miami Blows $75K Defending Cops Who Stalked State Trooper! Guess who took part in it - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you or anyone has an issue to discuss with Javi tell him in his face or do something about instead of hiding behind a keyboard and judging people on who's worthy of a badge Like if you are so morally correct . you are the end are a coward like everyone else that won't do anything but talk crap javi will be chief one day and you will lime it .
    Let him become chief. The tax payers will be paying for all of his lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Well we can be pro-police and say he did no wrong or learn to see some here do wrong? Honesty I hate to see any officer lose their job over something stupid, as speeding. As one stated you get fired from a police department. Your policing days are over. Maybe some place has or will pick him up. I don't know. To the poster that said he wouldn't back up any FHP, cause of the action of another. Your wrong and shouldn't be here. Look back over the last few decades of our department. ALL that's been arrested. A few times when I worked 10 sector the county has come to save my azz. Back just after the river case broke. All of us on "C" shift were suspects, especially if you were friends with them or worked overlap in that sector. No one trusted no one. We were all looking at each other different, for a time. Being a cop doesn't excuse you from obeying the law. At what point are "we" expected to look the other way? Yes, we give each other some latitude over stuff. As long as it doesn't come back to bite you on the azz. It generally does. You stop one for speeding, you let them go and as soon as they are out of your sight. Speeding again and now crash and kill a person. You don't think someone on your channel will remember part of the tag or was your backup. Now what? Your going to have to lie to cover your azz, for being a stand up guy. All we have is each other, yes I agree but I have a wife and kids too. I'm not I.A. and never will be So you wanted be all you can be and do as you please? You roll the dice and have to live with it. I believe in the 3 monkey's. Hear no evil, see no evil, say no evil. Unless you really, really stupid.

Unregistered
    We've had officers arrested before by other departments. A 10 sector Sgt. was arrested by BSO, for trying to pick up one of their UC, during a sex sting. Another 10 sector officer was arrested by metro for the same thing. Finally another 10 sector officer (what is it with 10 sector and sex) pulled behind a building off B.B. & 8400 block. Parked on the other side of the building was the "C" shift Lt. With a full view of what was going on. Yes, all 3 lost their jobs and careers. If you think about it, cops rarely, give each other breaks. Maybe were the exception to the unwritten rule and always look the other way and expect it in return. Tell me the different between what the trooper did and our I.S./I.A. does daily?

Unregistered
    Yes sir you are correct , I apologized for my comments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123