Miami Blows $75K Defending Cops Who Stalked State Trooper! Guess who took part in it - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I used to help officers from other agencies just like I would help any citizens that I know is good in heart but just have made a mistake , not anymore the next time I see an FHP in my part of the hood doing something that I could help no more , when they do a traffic stop there are on their own , I just keeping driving . Fausto was a good men all he did was work like an animal , he had a family , in his career he help victims and catch criminals like we all have. There was no need for him to get arrested over speeding and to subsequently loose his job , there are other punishment , that so call female trooper not only was a heartless coward for destroying a mans life for something that could have been taken care in other ways but like many when the heat is on them they can't take it. I understand why the community feels about some cops the way they feel .

Unregistered
    So how does our money end up in the politicians hands

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to help officers from other agencies just like I would help any citizens that I know is good in heart but just have made a mistake , not anymore the next time I see an FHP in my part of the hood doing something that I could help no more , when they do a traffic stop there are on their own , I just keeping driving . Fausto was a good men all he did was work like an animal , he had a family , in his career he help victims and catch criminals like we all have. There was no need for him to get arrested over speeding and to subsequently loose his job , there are other punishment , that so call female trooper not only was a heartless coward for destroying a mans life for something that could have been taken care in other ways but like many when the heat is on them they can't take it. I understand why the community feels about some cops the way they feel .
    I get what your saying and agree, but do you think what was done to her in return was fair and right? It wasn't just the trooper actions. Why was is necessary to fire him? Free press, for the staff to say hey we expect our officer to follow policy and law to the letter. When they don't have to! If you ever noticed when any federal agency or any agency looking into this department. Our beloved, great staff will offer up a few officer to show HEY, we can police ourselves. Hold a press conference over it. It sucks for any officer to get fired over a simple mistake. While other here have been given passes, for lying in court, filing false reports. Beating the sh!t out of folks, cause they can. They making up sh!t to cover it up. Every so often I get my butt chewed out by my Sgt & Lt for 07'ing certain units that are my backup. Yes, I agree it stupid and unsafe but I don't need the added drama. The officer that was fired should of held his own press conference and showed the double standard's our department has.

Unregistered
    Look up hypocrite, that's what you are. You understand why the community feels the way about cops? But you just said it could be handled another way? You are the problem, do your job, enforce the laws, that's what she did. Take your half ass excuse for a policeman and quit. Fausto was a good guy, but he became the bad once he didn't give a **** about everyone's safety and his own, simple.

Unregistered
    Compare Fausto to Ortiz or lugo ??

This place is a joke

Unregistered
    I don't feel sorry for officers who think they are above the law and later get fired over it. Drive the speed limit and you'll be alright. There's no need to speed down the highway at 100+ mph risking your own life and others because you were late for a 46. No excuse. I'm alao a hard working officer and I don't abuse my authority and I respect the public. I was taught to treat others like I would want to be treated and that's that. Must be because I'm well educated unlike many here with just a GED or a degree from a mill.

Unregistered
    If a regular citizen gets fired from his job he could find another one and will get another chance but if an officer gets fired, will never get another job in law enforcement for the rest of his life so the punishment is way higher , now for all those people so morally straight , yes that was a mistake and he should have not done so but to the point of loosing his job, getting arrested and been made an scape goat that's not fair . the FHP patrol acted impulsive perhaps motivated by hate and did not follow protocol of contacting a supervisor and have them deal with that situation , how many times we have officer involved in domestic incidents and the first things you should do is contact your supervisor not arrest the guy put it in your car and transported to TGK. The whole incident could have been dealt different .

Unregistered
    You another one that should not be wearing a badge

Unregistered
    So your thinking is that if another agency does not show courtesy towards us , is fine, we should bend over and take it, if not we are not worthy of the badge but when is our turned , oh no

Unregistered
    If you or anyone has an issue to discuss with Javi tell him in his face or do something about instead of hiding behind a keyboard and judging people on who's worthy of a badge Like if you are so morally correct . you are the end are a coward like everyone else that won't do anything but talk crap javi will be chief one day and you will lime it .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast