Aviation or Not to Aviation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Aviation or Not to Aviation

So after the enema, what is really going on with the Bird Boyz?

Hardly see them anymore, and everyone got lip raked.

Unregistered
    I’m pertty sure there’s no one left over there. They had to hire all brand new people with no experience. So expect much. When they got rid of Pop that ship began taking on water.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m pertty sure there’s no one left over there. They had to hire all brand new people with no experience. So expect much. When they got rid of Pop that ship began taking on water.
    Shame. What a concept. Let's blast anything that actually works because of politics and hearsay.

Most amazing thing I have seen since Bears riding bicycles. At least the bears are entertaining.

Unregistered
    Made perfect sense to me. Let’s get rid of the career pilot who retired as a military colonel that spent his entire life flying and replace him with some guy who got his experience from video games. Yup makes sense.

Unregistered
    Made perfect sense to me. Let’s get rid of the career pilot who retired as a military colonel that spent his entire life flying and replace him with some guy who got his experience from video games. Yup makes sense.
    You hit that nail. What the hell were we thinking?

Unn

What

They are up a lot more now.

Unregistered
    Since you got zero response on your last post when you said the exact same thing, you figured you’ll just keep trying until you get a response?? Yes sweetheart we heard you. The new unit commander is living rent-free in your head for whatever reason. Message received. Now go play flight simulator and pretend you have your wings.

Unregistered

What

Eh. The new guys in there are pretty cool.

Unregistered

Where have they been?

Do we even have a on aviation unit?

Unregistered
    Another TFO posting?Did we just lose another guy from this “elite” unit? Have you looked up the guys from that unit, there’s only like one or two with Id numbers older then last year. So I guess we won’t expect any miracles coming from these guys with no experience. Im assuming the old guys in there figured the new chain was full of it and left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast