Board Interview
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board Interview

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Question Board Interview

Hi,
    My application was dismissed after a 20 minutes of Board Interview. Can anybody explain to me why and how 20 minutes can lead to this decision? What can I do in the future to avoid any mistakes made (if there is any)?
    Thank you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by moe188 View Post
    Hi,
    My application was dismissed after a 20 minutes of Board Interview. Can anybody explain to me why and how 20 minutes can lead to this decision? What can I do in the future to avoid any mistakes made (if there is any)?
    Thank you
    Claim you are black and gay, that should get you right in.

Unregistered
    anybody with other suggestions please. I have this interview coming soon.

Unregistered
    Count yourself lucky, you don't want to work at SPPD.

To answer your question, they probably rejected you due to your answers that you gave. However, it is hard to say what exactly was the reason. None of us sit on the board so we cant tell what you said nor how you presented yourself. When it comes to any interview within law enforcent it is up in the air. Keep trying other places and count your cards that you didnt get picked to work at SPPD.

Unregistered

Question

Is it really this bad? WHY

Unregistered
    You are not allowed to do your job here and if you actually try and be proactive and be a police officer you’ll be punished for it

Unregistered
    I was in my board for less than 20 minutes and got the highest score of the group. How you present yourself, speaking intelligently, and looking up facts and information about the city will help you greatly.
    If I had to guess you might have bombed one of your scenario questions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was in my board for less than 20 minutes and got the highest score of the group. How you present yourself, speaking intelligently, and looking up facts and information about the city will help you greatly.
    If I had to guess you might have bombed one of your scenario questions
    how much you wanna bet this guy isn't white?

Unregistered
    I would have to guarantee it.

"I beens a Democrats alls my life dawg. I hate white people, but can fake it. I related to Luke Williams and Go Davis. Law Fowcement be in muh blood, nom' sayin?"

"Well, that about wraps it up. We'll call you with more info. You're hired, Tyrone."

Unregistered
    You couldn't be more wrong. White as the moon, I just know how to prepare and present myself. Better luck next time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast