Ricks Secret Society Meetings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ricks Secret Society Meetings

So now “Richard” is meeting with the Rank and File trying to do damage control over the 12 hour shift self inflicted hit he took. He is actually trying to say it wasn’t his idea. LMAO!!!

And this folks is just another reason why “Richard” has no clue on how to take us out of the Dan Gloates nightmare.

#whitiesforwayne

Unregistered
    In a recent Harvard study, it was proven that excessive micromanaging can lead to impulsive and irrational thinking. It also can lead to excessive belly fat and uncontrollable rages of anger. To combat this, organizations are teaming up with Pichy Boy films with the release of.....PA LA PINGA!

Unregistered
    THey are not secret society meetings, they are “please like me and stop badmouthing me meetings so I can be chief” meetings, LOL

Ricky is out for Ricky, no one else. We don’t need another Oates.

Unregistered
    Careful what you say out there. Ricky is actively hunting people down those that he thinks are talking about him. My question to “Richard” is, what the F..k are you going to do about it? Stop embarasing yourself and get Dan his coffee.

#whiteysforwayne

Unregistered
    It’s obvious that none of you cowards were in any of the meetings. Keep talking shit behind a computer. You couldn’t name one person he has personally screwed over...think about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious that none of you cowards were in any of the meetings. Keep talking shit behind a computer. You couldn’t name one person he has personally screwed over...think about it.
    It’s true Rick. Glad to see you are on Leo Affairs putting out fires. However, you did try to screw us with the 12 hour shift. Thank goodness the Union was able to kill that idea.

Unregistered
    The question is not what has he done but rather what hasn’t he done. As a Deputy Chief your supposed to be the balance the Chief needs so that he does not make or continue to make bad decisions. Tricky Ricky is a puppet and a Yes man, that’s how he got the position. We need people in the Rank and File that will make good decisions for not only for the department but for the people working in it and defend its people when it’s justified. He lacks good leadership skills and flies off the handle when things don’t go his way. He’s a micromanager and a shake box all in one. We don’t need that kind of leadership and him being the next Chief will be even more of a disaster than Gloats. If you say things can’t get any worse then beware if he should get the position. Besides do you really want a leader that denied his own son and has the cojones to see him everyday but acknowledges the one with his last name. That alone should tell you what type of man and leader he is.
    #whitiesforwayne

Unregistered
    Bro, you are some type of low life to come on here and say personal crap like that. I am absolutely sure that one day everyone on this garbage forum will be identified and I really cant wait. And no..this isnt Ricky or Ernie...its a ****ing man that will love to tell you to your face what a POS you are. Talk about his professional crap all you want. Personal shit is crossing the line.

Unregistered
    I hope they extend Oates contract until Trick Rick retires.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro, you are some type of low life to come on here and say personal crap like that. I am absolutely sure that one day everyone on this garbage forum will be identified and I really cant wait. And no..this isnt Ricky or Ernie...its a ****ing man that will love to tell you to your face what a POS you are. Talk about his professional crap all you want. Personal shit is crossing the line.
    Ricky Jr it’s understandable to defend your dad since no one else will, but considering you were asked to leave Key Biscayne and lucky enough to have a Deputy Chief kiss ass as a Dad to get you a job at the beach, I would be careful. Daddy won’t be here to long to defend you and he’s not liked. Sometimes the truth does hurt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast