You are correct. Ohio Probation Officers are LEO's. But not Fl P.O. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you went to Law School and you come here to present your opinion, you must be one sorry attorney. The debate about the status of Probation officers has gone on for years. And every time I contact FDLE, I get the same answer. You did not attend a LEO Academy. So, you are not a LEO. I will note the last time I made contact with them I was told that I do not have full arrest powers. The agent went on to say, stop trying to be something you are not. And be happy who you are. So, thanks for your input Perry Mason. You must be one real big loser.
    "Every time you contacted FDLE." So you just picked up the phone and spoke to who? Mr. FDLE? Nobody believes your tale, butt pirate. If you even called FDLE once they would laugh at you and call you a butt pirate.

Unregistered
    If you went to Law School and you come here to present your opinion, you must be one sorry attorney. The debate about the status of Probation officers has gone on for years. And every time I contact FDLE, I get the same answer. You did not attend a LEO Academy. So, you are not a LEO. I will note the last time I made contact with them I was told that I do not have full arrest powers. The agent went on to say, stop trying to be something you are not. And be happy who you are. So, thanks for your input Perry Mason. You must be one real big loser.

Butt Pirate
    Esq

Unregistered
    LEO or not, CPO gets high risk pension at 3%. That is a benefit most other classes of state employees do not get.

Unregistered
    And I called FDLE and they said we were LEO's. They even answered the phone on Sunday.

Unregistered
    As said prior. Florida Probation Officers are not defined as LEO's by FDLE. Stop trying to be something you are not.
    Hey, FDLE sent me a letter. In tge letter was a copy of all my training. Then the last page noted: Non-Law Enforcement staff. Maybe you can call them this Sunday and ask them what that means? 😭

Unregistered
    Hey, FDLE sent me a letter. In tge letter was a copy of all my training. Then the last page noted: Non-Law Enforcement staff. Maybe you can call them this Sunday and ask them what that means? 😭
    "All your training?" Must have been a real short letter, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Why did FDLE send you a letter, Roosevelt? Because you failed your exam again and they wanted to let you know that your future appears to be in food service.

Unregistered
    He probably keeps failing his Etrain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123