You are correct. Ohio Probation Officers are LEO's. But not Fl P.O.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

You are correct. Ohio Probation Officers are LEO's. But not Fl P.O.

As said prior. Florida Probation Officers are not defined as LEO's by FDLE. Stop trying to be something you are not.

Unregistered
    As said many times before, my certification certificate is signed by the Florida Department of LAW ENFORCEMENT. PO's in Florida are certified peace officers thus making them law enforcement. End of story.

Unregistered
    Put down your crack pipe. According to FDLE, you are a certified Correctional Probation Officer. You are not a certified LEO. Stop trying to be something you are not. You are embarrassing yourselves. End of story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As said many times before, my certification certificate is signed by the Florida Department of LAW ENFORCEMENT. PO's in Florida are certified peace officers thus making them law enforcement. End of story.
    PEACE OFFICERS???? In all my years of working in this department, I have never been called a peace officer. Maybe you are smoking something stronger than crack. U R SO FUNNY. ROTFLMAO.

Unregistered
    Peace Officers? Hey can we put a big peace sign on the front of our 4 cylinder ford Fusions? I am laughing my azz off. You are a certified Probation Officer. You did not go through the LEO academy.

Unregistered
    Maybe we can have a peace officers meeting on 4/20......You are a dam Social Worker.

Unregistered
    A party on 4/20, sounds good!

Unregistered
    PEOPLEFIRST WEBSITE

There is a Law Enforcement Investigator position that is currently open. It clearly states that Probation/Correction certifications do NOT meet the requirements for the position.

If you were LEO then would you would meet the requirements, wouldn't you say?

Unregistered
    Because FDLE does not deem us as LEO's. When I called them months ago, I was told that we are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. We did not attend a LEO academy. I wish some of the Rambo's would get that through their thick heads.

Unregistered
    I called about the investigators job. I was told that I could not apply. Because I was not a Certified LEO. Although, I did not ask if we are considered
    " Peace Officers "? Whatever that means???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast