Psycho from VCTF to FTO - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what do you expect when half the place is married to or doing the person working next to them. OF course there is inbreeding. No different than any other place. MOVE ON!
    I was wondering why people around here have crossed eyes and cant read or write.

Unregistered
    Nice one Leah. Enjoy Squad 7 Hasbien.

Unregistered
    She always worked north. She can’t deal with south end unless she has 5 other people with her

Unregistered
    That and she is working for MP. So that makes sense. RN can make sure she gets what she wants.

Unregistered
    Well when Richie Rich makes a decision it gets done. Word is she was forced upon FTO because he worships the ground her crazy ass walks on. But when you’re the major you get to move your **** buddies around whenever you want.
    I don’t know. LG is getting old. RN has a new fan club between some secretaries.

Unregistered
    The planets revolve around him

Unregistered
    The planets revolve around him
    RN is the man and is on the top 10 snitch list. I bet over his career he has sold out and dimed out more deputies than Bob has fired. I know it's hard to believe but some people here better themselves by selling out others over nonsense.illl give an example, after a pursuit or a so called pursuit, we have several a holes that review Coban for the sole purpose of writing up people for driving to fast, not turning off quick enough or not getting involved. Then we have rats in squads that directly call brass to give updates on squad members. I'm sure you know a few.

Unregistered
    Bob is currently scouring the entire department looking for "moles" that he thinks are releasing info to the public and the media. He is so paranoid he has even been calling in members of the press and grilling them on who the **** is telling them the stuff they are publishing. Paranoid a little there Bob? LOL

Unregistered
    Every decision and move you make is second guess now.

Unregistered
    Bob is currently scouring the entire department looking for "moles" that he thinks are releasing info to the public and the media. He is so paranoid he has even been calling in members of the press and grilling them on who the **** is telling them the stuff they are publishing. Paranoid a little there Bob? LOL
    Just to add to this editors will pick and choose what to leave out of a news release. It seems like half the story or a portion get released and most give the benefit of the doubt to Bob. I would trust no one in the media. I will guarantee you that PCSO PIO department does their best to smooooz these news agencies. Stay anonymous and give facts usually found in a bogus IA investigation. Ha ha ha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast