Psycho from VCTF to FTO - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I know isn't it crazy that it never went to AID when she put her girlfriend in the hospital.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know isn't it crazy that it never went to AID when she put her girlfriend in the hospital.
    I’m sure you know the whole story behind that right? Hmm... I do because I’ve worked with her and asked about it. Maybe she should not have attacked a person that just had major back surgery, especially when they have been trained to fight. Just because she ended the fight, doesn’t mean she started it. Maybe you should stop passing judgement and sticking your nose in other people’s business.

Unregistered
    Simmer down there Leah Rousey. I know the truth stings a little.

Unregistered

Wait what

I’m sure you know the whole story behind that right? Hmm... I do because I’ve worked with her and asked about it. Maybe she should not have attacked a person that just had major back surgery, especially when they have been trained to fight. Just because she ended the fight, doesn’t mean she started it. Maybe you should stop passing judgement and sticking your nose in other people’s business.
    Wait...was her girlfriend that hot little number that worked for us? She’s not going to be very good at training. She’s impatient and a bit high strung. It won’t last long.

Unregistered
    What the major wants, the major gets. She was a loose canon in VCTF, but that was ignored. Kind of hard to ignore that behavior out in the open now. Get some popcorn and watch the show.

Unregistered
    When someone gives up FTO sergeant, DL will jump at it and work for MP. Then LG goes to work for DL. Give it a few months and she will be an FTO corporal. It’ll be a holy trinity of RN ass kissers, aka his drinking buddies.

Unregistered
    When someone gives up FTO sergeant, DL will jump at it and work for MP. Then LG goes to work for DL. Give it a few months and she will be an FTO corporal. It’ll be a holy trinity of RN ass kissers, aka his drinking buddies.
    Get a few drinks in DL and he will tell you all about how the major stabbed him in the back and ruined his career so he can’t get promoted to lt

Unregistered
    You know what, I am SC and anyone that wants to man up and talk to me face to face, go right ahead. Do it and see where your career heads....right down the drain.

Unregistered
    You know what, I am SC and anyone that wants to man up and talk to me face to face, go right ahead. Do it and see where your career heads....right down the drain.
    SC? Wrong thread psycho.

Unregistered
    sc?

SANTA CLAUS!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast