Psycho from VCTF to FTO
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Psycho from VCTF to FTO

Guess being “friendly” with Major Mustache has its benefits. ****ing amazes me what this idiot gets away with.

Unregistered
    They are in dire need of FTOs, so they will take anyone. No one wants to do it.

Unregistered
    She is the bottom of the barrel, riding the stache all the way to the top.

Unregistered
    Too bad the adultery policy isn’t retroactive.

Unregistered
    You really care if someone got an FTO spot? It’s not a promotion. Stop being sour over something so stupid; she wasn’t made Captain.

Unregistered
    Great thought moron. I mean it's not like FTO's are involved in developing our new people or showing them what it means to be a deputy.

Unregistered
    And now some can learn that if you are friends with the right people of rank you can do anyth8ng you want. Like drive drunk after checking your BAC with your agency issued PBT. Or checking pcads to see where deputies and officers are. Or apparently get away with domestics and battery. Or acting like an out of control dumbass. It’s all ok. Because your lieutenant is buddies with that person of rank to and it all gets swept under the carpet. Must be nice.

Unregistered
    She’s a good Deputy, not sure what you’re b*tching about. 99% of the guys have a hard on for putting every single female Deputy down. Absolutely does not matter what she does to prove herself. FYI they don’t give a f*ck what you think!

Unregistered
    Thanks for your perspective Leah, now back to reality. This is not a woman cop thing, this is an awful cop thing. You would of never been hired back or been transferred anywhere without your daddy. You could never make it on your own merit or work product and thats a fact.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for your perspective Leah, now back to reality. This is not a woman cop thing, this is an awful cop thing. You would of never been hired back or been transferred anywhere without your daddy. You could never make it on your own merit or work product and thats a fact.
    Actually, I posted that, and I’m not Leah. Where is your proof that she doesn’t have good work ethic? I’ve worked with her and she did more than her fair share, and did it well. The last time I checked she has not been fired or had any AID issues posted either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast