I bet it was deilshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Unregistered
    No thanks. Not into fat chicks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks. Not into fat chicks.
    I agree. Looks like a Bay of Pigs.

Unregistered
    This is perfect evidence to show Coral Gables will overlook a male applicant and hire a female instead. Now I know why... to take advantage of them in sex orgy parties.

Unregistered

#metoo

This is another example of poor leadership/decision making on the Chief's part and the union president protecting him. How embarrassing... this Chief needs to go! Women drinking in bikinis + Chief = inappropriate behavior. It's time for a new Chief and union president. #metoo

Unregistered
    Heard the party was in Homestead.
    Heard he drove his police issued vehicle.

HHHhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Unregistered
    The article reads that the female officers went cray cray crazy when the Chief showed up in Uniform... in other words... panties dropped! Lol!

Unregistered
    Gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead. CGPD is a joke. Only apply if you're a woman all others stay away.

Unregistered
    Looks like a lot of water displacement in that pool. I bet when they all got out, the pool was half empty and shifted sideways.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is another example of poor leadership/decision making on the Chief's part and the union president protecting him. How embarrassing... this Chief needs to go! Women drinking in bikinis + Chief = inappropriate behavior. It's time for a new Chief NOT and union president NOT . #metoo
    "a Snake is a Snake is a Snake"

"Boy King" aka Frank Fernandez was called out by District 6 rep on the dais. City Manager put her money on the wrong pony. Asst City Manager has a long legacy of being a controversial second banana. I hope the Commission does the right thing and fire his asse. They might as well fire the incompetent City Manager for listening to "2nd Banana" and blowing $50,000 in an investigation that was a nothing short of a personal vendetta by Frankie Wannabe Police Chief.

Way to go Chief. Your integrity and years of service was your shield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast