Insight on this department.

Unregistered

Insight on this department.

What are the pros and cons of this department? (benefits, work schedule, morale, etc.) I am seeking serious answers as I am considering working here. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    The pros is all the money you are going to make. The cons are figuring out what to do with all the money.

Unregistered
    How does this agency compare to a larger county agency such as Miami-Dade or BSO?

Unregistered
    Papo. You missed your opportunity to ask Ernesto at the University of Miami. He could have answered all of your questions. Y el socio thanks he’s The Rock. De PINGA!

Unregistered
    We are going to follow suit with the military and pay for the sex change operation of any of our officers who are dissatisfied with their present sexual orientation. They are beginning to line up already to get the forms.
    The prevailing logic is that if you were not worth the $hit and are unpromotable as a white male that being a female puts you in a protected class and eligible to be on the Affirmative Action list.

Simple

Unregistered
    The reason I ask for info is because I currently work for one of those large county agencies but I've heard your agency has a better benefits package as a whole.