I will not support our new appointed Sheriff CC

Unregistered

I will not support our new appointed Sheriff CC

‘Ive expressed my fruistration with my family n friends as well. I wont post on my social media accounts anything negative w the office but ive encouraged them to do so. This place needs new leadership and a union. Sheriff CC and his crew think they can screw and destroy anyone who stands in their way or doesn’t agree with them. They don’t care about anyone but themselves. Money can’t buy leadership, integrity, respect or honor! Another reason why my 2 years in the drop is looking really good right now and maybe a tell all book deal for the last 25 years at this place. Sheriff CC does not have my vote or my family’s period......

Unregistered
    CC does not care...

Unregistered
    Which is why I have told my family and friends to use their social media accounts to persuade others not to vote for the guy. Just listen to his voice on the phone message. He sounds like he s way over his head which he is.

Unregistered
    I have had very little contact with him but with what I have had I personally like the guy. Seems like a nice enough guy. Although for as nice as he seems to be it’s hard to overlook the fact that less than 10 years ago he was a detective working off duty for a rich family. As soon as he gets engaged and then married to the billionaire heiress then he starts his golden path up the chain, sheriff in less than 10 yeard from his engagement. I’m sure they would have done it sooner if they could have but it goes to show that In this world money buys power, money buys campaigns.

One can only hope he hasn’t forgotten where he came from before the riches before the golden path, if he could remember his days with boots on the grounds and use his good fortune to become real inspirational leader to the Troops, I guess we will see.

Unregistered
    If you want a sample of what its going to be like under him go look at HSD and the disaster it was under him. He appointed morons to run it with his buddy Captain n Sgt knucklehead running the show. It s run like a political campaign jnstead of a top notch division.

Unregistered
    Money will not hide all the Skeltons in ones closet or history of short comings with the office. Trust me, Sheriff CC has tons of Skeltons in his closet personally and at the office. The election will make the presidential campaign look like a bake sale compared to what is to come with the special sheriff election. Stand by troops, help is on the way!!!

Unregistered
    Help is on the way??

RIIIGGGHHHHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Have you seen the promotions from CC?? Same old B.S.

Buckle down and hold on tight deputies...We're in for decades more of this shiit