Go Davis Looked The Other Way

Unregistered

Go Davis Looked The Other Way

SPPD is still feeling the effects of Goliath Davis and his years of looking the other way for drug traffickers. That was his great legacy to “right the wrongs” by letting blacks slide on Crime. People like him have contributed to the decay of society where any perceived slight against a black man is vilified by the media. Like most democrats he wants that decay to exist so people like him can profit from it. I mean really, Democrats offer things to keep people down. That’s what they need to be perceived as needed. The fact that blacks in the hood cling to dems is a product of the Democrats wanting them to believe republicans are racists. That’s the go to line, they must be truck driving, cross burning racists. The real racists want you to vote for them every Election Day. Stop believing the lies.

Unregistered
    Dude. Your candidate lost the election deal with it and stop dredging up Go Davis every time you don't get your way. If your wife turns you down do you say I bet Go Davis hit that first?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SPPD is still feeling the effects of Goliath Davis and his years of looking the other way for drug traffickers. That was his great legacy to “right the wrongs” by letting blacks slide on Crime. People like him have contributed to the decay of society where any perceived slight against a black man is vilified by the media. Like most democrats he wants that decay to exist so people like him can profit from it. I mean really, Democrats offer things to keep people down. That’s what they need to be perceived as needed. The fact that blacks in the hood cling to dems is a product of the Democrats wanting them to believe republicans are racists. That’s the go to line, they must be truck driving, cross burning racists. The real racists want you to vote for them every Election Day. Stop believing the lies.
    Seems to be fairly accurate to me .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude. Your candidate lost the election deal with it and stop dredging up Go Davis every time you don't get your way. If your wife turns you down do you say I bet Go Davis hit that first?
    Actually my candidate for mayor won. Thank God. My point is this place still has remnants of that sack of shit walking the halls.

Unregistered
    Dont worry, Williams, Wyatt and a few others are keeping his memory alive. At least Williams is leaving soon.