Our Current Command Staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go back to Hialeah...mientras yo pego taros con tu hermana.
    Oye Ernie suerta eso. You wouldn’t know what to do with a Papaya if it hit you in the face at Palacio de los Jugos.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

It’s amazing how many opinionated bafoons we have who waste energy expounding excrement on this forum about things they are truly clueless about. Maybe if the three of you who actually post on here annonymously, put forth some effort at making things better, (if they really are that bad) as you do on this site, your “morale” would improve. Instead you jealously cry about the Command Staff, as if what they do actually affects you day to day.

In the mean time, you’ll continue to be the whiners you truly are...complaining about working in a city with no “rough areas” making twice as much as other cops working in Overtown, Liberty City etc. Keep feeing sorry for yourselves and blame other people for your misery...the reality as to the source of your problems is staring at you in the mirror. Grow up and be cops, not cry babies.
    Bafoons? Yeah, you lost me right there.

Unregistered
    See? Obvious command staff member posting. Not one MBPD officer supports this chief and this command staff.

Truth hurts BAFOONS!!!

Unregistered
    See? Obvious command staff member posting. Not one MBPD officer supports this chief and this command staff.

Truth hurts BAFOONS!!!
    WTF is a Bafoon?

You know what's great? When someone gets really really mad and tries to insult everyone else by trying to sound pseudo intellectual and smarter than everyone else but just ends up looking like a complete idiot. Or... Like a buffoon.

Unregistered
    Sorry command staff member. You’re still a bafoon!

Unregistered
    Dear Command Staff member with the spell check button,
    Why attack the guy’s spelling? Why not respond to the rank and file’s concern over incompetence, poor decision making, and the recent sexual harassment issues in the department? Do it anonymously if you want.

Unregistered
    He no peekee ingli bueno

Unregistered

resident

Hi Boys,
    Finally made it on here to check out what my neighbors were talking about.
    Wow, I see the police officers in our town have quite a bit of frustration when they are not so polite in front of us.
    In so much as your daily job deals with the crap in our town, I just want to make sure you guys are staying focused.
    Its a long haul, but you get a pension, and I don't in my job. Yet, I try to reset my angst everyday to a positive outlook, just so the people around me aren't harmed.
    After scrolling through so many posts on here and on different force boards too, I hope this is just an outlet for frustration, and nothing more.
    We need our police focused, strong, and positive. Its your job and you are paid really well more than many of us in this town.
    Anyways, just wanted to look on the board and see what people were talking about.
    I want to say thanks for your work, you should keep proud amongst yourselves, not everyone gets to lead at their job, but for us residents you are all individual leaders in your roles, because when you are out working solo on a case or patrol, you are in a leadership post for us.

ps. some of the chats are quite amusing, silly, and cute, but you're our champions to keep us safe in the town from our own crazies.

Unregistered
    Dear Citizen, thank you for your post. Rest assured, 99% of us love our citizens and have the a great deal of respect for them. I for one, will risk anything to protect a citizen. This forum is mostly an outlet for frustration but I, and almost the entire department is in agreement, we want you to know that the current Chief of police is out of touch, incompetent, and a threat to public safety. We need the Chief to retire already so we can get back to protecting the citizens of MB.

Unregistered
    Dear Citizen, thank you for your post. Rest assured, 99% of us love our citizens and have the a great deal of respect for them. I for one, will risk anything to protect a citizen. This forum is mostly an outlet for frustration but I, and almost the entire department is in agreement, we want you to know that the current Chief of police is out of touch, incompetent, and a threat to public safety. We need the Chief to retire already so we can get back to protecting the citizens of MB.
    Well said 👍🏼

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast