Attention Dade cops coming to BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredreally View Post
    Come on, if any of these clowns ever put in for a job, the first thing the company or agency will see is how many of them went from Sgt to Major, Lt from a small department to Lt Col. Capt from a small department to a Col. Of a large department. It doesn't matter how many schools they go to, they all lack the experience to run a sizable agency on their own. Look at this agency and how screwed up it is. They don't see it that way. In their eyes they all they they could be the FBI director. Don't think for one second they don't look in mirror with their uniforms on and say wow, look at me, I'm the sh*t.
    I like this, very accurate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by calle cintro View Post
    Attention to any Dade County cop coming to BSO or is now at BSO. Nobody gives a shit on how you used to do it while you were working in shitty Dade County.. If your methods work, then Miami Dade wouldn’t be the shit hole that it is. However, obviously the way you do police work hasn’t changed a goddamn thing. There’s a reason why Palm Beach and they county have a gang problem, and Broward does not. Stop pretending you know how to do police work because you got away with stuff in the 90s. You’re not in tune to the law obviously or Hall policy works or even how police work works. I guess the message to take away from all this is; stop pretending. We all have that Miami Dade cop in our district that always likes to convey to the junior deputies on the way they used to do it in Miami. First of all BSO is 1000 times better then Miami Dade. Miami Dade needs to realize that they will never be a Los Angeles please department. They will never be a Chicago police, or New York Police Department, NYPD you guys are bunch of losers anyway so you don’t get included. Seriously we are sick and tired of you fat macho man coming up here and trying to tell us how it is. Want to be macho man by the way. We boys from Broward don’t give a shit about you or the way you think it is. Show me one day county boy that stuff for them to Broward County boy. Never going to happen. Y’all don’t have Davie. What do you have? Hialeah? Perrine? We will kill seriously where are sick and tired of you fat macho man coming up here and trying to tell us how it is. Want to be macho man by the way. We boys from Broward don’t give a shit about you or the way you think it is. Show me one day county boy that stuff for them to Broward county boy. Never going to happen. Y’all don’t have Davie. What do you have? Hialeah? Perrine? We will work you papo.... So do you when the story you fat macho assholes get off my nuts. That I way so do you and the story you fat macho assholes get off my nuts. If any of y’all have an issue with that come see me I work the courthouse And My name is Jeff

Jeff, you got issues, seek help! A courthouse deputy REALLY! WoW, you really know all about police work. I'm impressed, really. Where you back in the mid 80's? We could of really used you. I worked for BSO 4 years before I left to go to MPD. Yes Miami has many problems and we are NOT what we used to be. So, how much time in patrol do you have? Lets, not count courthouse duty or detention deputy time? All departments have issues, yours just as much as Dade county. Not as much as Miami, I'll give you that. A courthouse deputy trying to compare BSO to Dade or Miami is like apples to milk. Now, in your replies, slow down some and proof read it out loud, that might help you. I'm sure working in the courthouse you've heard stories being told to a judge and said to yourself, I could do it better, then went to a bar and relayed it trying to impress a lady. (you do like girls right?) no shame in it if you don't. Your posts, tells me you couldn't handle working any sector as a cop. They have medication, you should seek out.

Unregistered
    Those courthouse deputies are badazz. Don't forget Weston and those brave airport deputies, who hid in the bathrooms, during the active shooter event. Where did you hide Jeff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those courthouse deputies are badazz. Don't forget Weston and those brave airport deputies, who hid in the bathrooms, during the active shooter event. Where did you hide Jeff.
    Actually it was my day off and I was under your sheets with your wife...boom drop the mic!!

Unregisteredplea

Please

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You BSO guys are a bunch of kindergarten boys. What active shooter? please spare me those who responded to what would be called in any urban city as just another day in the hood. All of you made fools of yourselves. Training was shut down, not one person in command staff had any clue what to do, and you all embarrassed yourselves on national TV!!!!!!
    8 people killed in a terrorist attack in New York City, and 2 hours later the City was assembling for the Hollween day parade 4 blocks from the attack, as over 1 million people began to arrive for the festivities. what little respectability you had left was taken away after the airport incident, yes, an incident!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123