Backgrounds - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Backgrounds

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Total loser idiot cop who talks like that?? You must be the biggest ki$$ a$$, to tell everyone you have 25 years on and never argued or complained haha now that’s funny or could it be LESS BETTER??? F’in BOZO.
    So basically you’re a cry baby siss azz and will ***** like your fat wife till you quit and go to Dairy Queen! I’ll hit the drop in 2 months and will do another 5 years of work not kissing azz like you do shut up you damn crybaby and I’m sure you’re unliked in your district because you ***** like a liberal. You’re sooo stupid!

Unregistered
    So basically you’re a cry baby siss azz and will ***** like your fat wife till you quit and go to Dairy Queen! I’ll hit the drop in 2 months and will do another 5 years of work not kissing azz like you do shut up you damn crybaby and I’m sure you’re unliked in your district because you ***** like a liberal. You’re sooo stupid!
    You sound like a retard Democrap and very uneducated. With that vocabulary I hope you are not on the road. You sound like a turn key baggy pants jail guard. You got this thing for Dairy Queen you got to be about 350 lbs and growing.

Unregistered
    You sound like a retard Democrap and very uneducated. With that vocabulary I hope you are not on the road. You sound like a turn key baggy pants jail guard. You got this thing for Dairy Queen you got to be about 350 lbs and growing.
    No I’m not 350 like your wife! Not a Democrat liberal like you. I’m on the road still and I’d like to know who you are but you’ll hide like a cry baby! Absolute scumbag you are! Quit you crybaby loser!

Unregistered
    No I’m not 350 like your wife! Not a Democrat liberal like you. I’m on the road still and I’d like to know who you are but you’ll hide like a cry baby! Absolute scumbag you are! Quit you crybaby loser!
    Why don't you leave your name on here tough guy and trust me I will come and find you! I promise you that. I probably will find you under the Sgt’s desk doing what you do best slobin on a knob. The only scumbag I see is you.

Better get that Dairy Queen fat a$$, gotta keep up your strength so you can get up off your knee’s.
    Go make me a sandwich turn key.

Unregistered
    Please realize that this is an open forum and most likely those that are talking garbage are probably not even employees for the Broward Sheriff's Office. Are you applying sworn or non sworn?

Unregistered
    Please realize that this is an open forum and most likely those that are talking garbage are probably not even employees for the Broward Sheriff's Office. Are you applying sworn or non sworn?
    Does it really matter what I am applying for when it comes to a background check?? Do they complete it faster for sworn vs. non sworn? I don’t think it’s any of your business what I am applying for. Don’t bother replying back numbnuts HR called me back today and I got my answer. Not to happy about it but hey there are much better depts. to apply for. I guess I should have read this site before wasting my time.

Unregistered
    Does it really matter what I am applying for when it comes to a background check?? Do they complete it faster for sworn vs. non sworn? I don’t think it’s any of your business what I am applying for. Don’t bother replying back numbnuts HR called me back today and I got my answer. Not to happy about it but hey there are much better depts. to apply for. I guess I should have read this site before wasting my time.
    Well go for it then, I was asking because my position deals with both sworn and non. I was going to advise you what would come next for whichever you were applying for. I am the only one that answered your question professionally and was trying to assist you and I'm the one you are rude towards. I can easily see who MB called back today. Not everyone on this site is a LEO or BSO. From your response, I guess you got disqualified and now you know why your background took so long. P.Sz probably could have told you that too. But you come on a site where there are trolls asking what you probably already knew because you were afraid to call and ask. If you could not get in here good luck thinking someone else will hire you-most want a 2 or 4 year degree / TABE etc. You have to disclose your attempt with us and all departments share background info. Should have asked me for advise. I won't give it now.

Unregistered
    Well go for it then, I was asking because my position deals with both sworn and non. I was going to advise you what would come next for whichever you were applying for. I am the only one that answered your question professionally and was trying to assist you and I'm the one you are rude towards. I can easily see who MB called back today. Not everyone on this site is a LEO or BSO. From your response, I guess you got disqualified and now you know why your background took so long. P.Sz probably could have told you that too. But you come on a site where there are trolls asking what you probably already knew because you were afraid to call and ask. If you could not get in here good luck thinking someone else will hire you-most want a 2 or 4 year degree / TABE etc. You have to disclose your attempt with us and all departments share background info. Should have asked me for advise. I won't give it now.
    I don't need your advise Mr. HR person....go run along now and disqualify more good candidates. I have several other interviews and I have no problem mentioning that I applied for that crappy dept. of yours as many other’s have stated the same. Let me find out you are someone else in HR bad mouthed me to any other dept. I apply for and you will see a lawsuit. Have a crappy day Mr. HR. Tell MB I said hello.

Unregistered
    I don't need your advise Mr. HR person....go run along now and disqualify more good candidates. I have several other interviews and I have no problem mentioning that I applied for that crappy dept. of yours as many other’s have stated the same. Let me find out you are someone else in HR bad mouthed me to any other dept. I apply for and you will see a lawsuit. Have a crappy day Mr. HR. Tell MB I said hello.
    Not HR, LEO and I don't need to bad mouth you. I never bad mouth anyone. Remember, I was the one that tried answering your question to help you. I would hope all the others that answered you inappropriately were not BSO employees. But, who knows.

Unregistered
    I am the one that originally asked the question. Not the person talking all that nonsense. Do you think I should call and ask about my status? Or just wait until I get a call because I know most agencies don't like when applicants call.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast