Backgrounds
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Backgrounds

Unregistered

Backgrounds

Approximately how long does the whole background process take?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Approximately how long does the whole background process take?
    It takes about 17 min and 32 seconds....no more no less. I hope that helps and oh by the way you are not getting hired!

Unregistered
    It takes about 17 min and 32 seconds....no more no less. I hope that helps and oh by the way you are not getting hired!
    Shut up stupid give the person a chance you absolute clown!

Unregistered
    Shut up stupid give the person a chance you absolute clown!
    Ha ha GFY, have you read the comments on this site....I guess you are the new Sheriff’s office content monitor....
    Go SAD a$$wipe.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Ha ha GFY, have you read the comments on this site....I guess you are the new Sheriff’s office content monitor....
    Go SAD a$$wipe.
    He or she was right. Give the person a chance. We need and want good, smart people working with us, unlike yourself. So you point out the poor behavior of other posters on this forum. Why should YOU contribute to the bad you're so ready to point out? Strive for better, if only for your own self.

Unregistered
    He or she was right. Give the person a chance. We need and want good, smart people working with us, unlike yourself. So you point out the poor behavior of other posters on this forum. Why should YOU contribute to the bad you're so ready to point out? Strive for better, if only for your own self.
    Trust me don't come to this crap hole of a dept. There are much better FRS depts. to choose from.
    Don’t listen to these last two MORONS they are a$$ kisser’s and are obviously clueless. Run Forest and run far away from this dump of an agency!!

Unregistered
    Trust me don't come to this crap hole of a dept. There are much better FRS depts. to choose from.
    Don’t listen to these last two MORONS they are a$$ kisser’s and are obviously clueless. Run Forest and run far away from this dump of an agency!!
    No you’re obviously a total loser idiot cop! If you don’t like it here leave and go to DairyQueen! I’ve been here for over 25 years and I haven’t argued or complained about any Sheriff’s and being on the road is great with BSO. Stupid idiot liberal cry babies like you have made this department less better. I do my job and go home and I’ll have a great pension. BSO is the best here unless you’re a crybaby backstabbing computer tough guy on this web. You’ll never talk to anyone in their face! You are just dumb!

Unregistered
    So..... can anyone answer my question?

Unregistered
    So..... can anyone answer my question?
    It depends how many jobs you had and residential history. If you haven't had many employers or moved a lot, it will be quicker. They do check everything. If you are in backgrounds you can call the backgrounds investigator and inquire. Usually they can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks. Some more depending on availability and depth of previous employments. Good Luck. Are you certified or coming in Non Certified for the academy?

Unregistered
    No you’re obviously a total loser idiot cop! If you don’t like it here leave and go to DairyQueen! I’ve been here for over 25 years and I haven’t argued or complained about any Sheriff’s and being on the road is great with BSO. Stupid idiot liberal cry babies like you have made this department less better. I do my job and go home and I’ll have a great pension. BSO is the best here unless you’re a crybaby backstabbing computer tough guy on this web. You’ll never talk to anyone in their face! You are just dumb!
    Total loser idiot cop who talks like that?? You must be the biggest ki$$ a$$, to tell everyone you have 25 years on and never argued or complained haha now that’s funny or could it be LESS BETTER??? F’in BOZO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast