Secret Sanchez - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Sanchez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FOP! Get rid of the backdoor deals andgood old boy system.....
    Would we be better off with the FOP ? Maybe ? We need new leadership. Our department used to have a solid reputation from a personnel perspective. No more. Fernandez and Sanchez brought in some pretty marginal hires we will have to live with for many years to come.

Unregistered

U must be one of the boys fighting for the top spot

Would we be better off with the FOP ? Maybe ? We need new leadership. Our department used to have a solid reputation from a personnel perspective. No more. Fernandez and Sanchez brought in some pretty marginal hires we will have to live with for many years to come.
    I remember the hiring scandal of the 90's. But of course its easier to blame the minorities. Chad hired his son who couldn't do the PE portion at the academy. A true POS

Unregistered
    Sanchez has been the worst. You can't talk to the guy without looking like he was going to pop a vein. Guys like Andy Diaz and Nick Singley were hired during the scandal. I don't remember which administration finally got rid of them.

Unregistered

Cheating on his wife?

Cheating on his wife? Who the f would even consider being with dirty breath other than himself? That guy is walking ugly...and an ego that goes with it. One of the worst administrators ever in that dept.
    Im sure he's practicing his Russian for his mail order.

Unregistered
    Cheating on his wife? Who the f would even consider being with dirty breath other than himself? That guy is walking ugly...and an ego that goes with it. One of the worst administrators ever in that dept.
    Im sure he's practicing his Russian for his mail order.
    I'll bet if Sanchez had held on longer, it was rumored he planned to promote Ortiz to the command staff. Ortiz should have been fired long ago. Fernandez hand-picked Sanchez, Sanchez was about to promote Ortiz, HMMM. Look, declaring financial urgency demoralized the entire department permanently and Mayor Bober and the former city manager are the most responsible for the downturn in reputation, but Frank Fernandez and Sanchez have been hiring marginally qualified officers since.

Unregistered
    I'll bet if Sanchez had held on longer, it was rumored he planned to promote Ortiz to the command staff. Ortiz should have been fired long ago. Fernandez hand-picked Sanchez, Sanchez was about to promote Ortiz, HMMM. Look, declaring financial urgency demoralized the entire department permanently and Mayor Bober and the former city manager are the most responsible for the downturn in reputation, but Frank Fernandez and Sanchez have been hiring marginally qualified officers since.
    Finally, Sanchez is gone, and I mean gone. Kicking and screaming, but he is finally gone. I guess timing is everything in life. If not for that egotist, Frank Fernandez, Sanchez would never sniff a chief's job.

One retired ofc

Kkk pd

Finally, Sanchez is gone, and I mean gone. Kicking and screaming, but he is finally gone. I guess timing is everything in life. If not for that egotist, Frank Fernandez, Sanchez would never sniff a chief's job.
    Standley is also gone. But the damage is already done. He's leaving O'BRIEN and Strauss in charge. Might as well as bring back Marano as chief so the lawsuits for excessive force can start back up. Be prepared to get screwed over if you have ever challenged any of the above.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by One retired ofc View Post
    Standley is also gone. But the damage is already done. He's leaving O'BRIEN and Strauss in charge. Might as well as bring back Marano as chief so the lawsuits for excessive force can start back up. Be prepared to get screwed over if you have ever challenged any of the above.
    Standley. What did he ever do other than draw a fat paycheck from his Miramar City Manager when he came to Hollywood. Fathead !

Unregistered
    Standley. What did he ever do other than draw a fat paycheck from his Miramar City Manager when he came to Hollywood. Fathead !
    Finally, what a waste of salaries. Both Sanchez and Standley are gone after the new year! Finally !

Unregistered
    Finally, what a waste of salaries. Both Sanchez and Standley are gone after the new year! Finally !
    Awfully quiet around the building lately. What hole did Sanchez crawl in to where nobody has seen him for weeks?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast