Chief Noel-Pratt and Patterson's inept administration - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Wtf is going on at the PBA?

I called the PBA for help yesterday and was transferred. Only thing is that the call kept coming back to the same person over and over and over again until it hung up on me. I called back and the same thing happened. Well, I had to go elsewhere for my answer. Can they please buy a new phone system! This one sux.
    What has happened over there? When I asked to speak to the top they were all not there and so had to ask for Andrew Axelrod. That’s when it kept going back to the same person. Then they get upset at me as if I had caused the problem.
    We are MDPD but we do pay the same dues so we deserve the service

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I called the PBA for help yesterday and was transferred. Only thing is that the call kept coming back to the same person over and over and over again until it hung up on me. I called back and the same thing happened. Well, I had to go elsewhere for my answer. Can they please buy a new phone system! This one sux.
    What has happened over there? When I asked to speak to the top they were all not there and so had to ask for Andrew Axelrod. That’s when it kept going back to the same person. Then they get upset at me as if I had caused the problem.
    We are MDPD but we do pay the same dues so we deserve the service
    Man same 5hit happened to me. So they finally took my name down and no return call. The. When I called back and asked for the President it took forever. He was on vacation and the person I spoke to appologozed. They didn’t know he had gone on vacation. Assuming he was in vacation. He wasn’t available and neither was anyone else

Unregistered
    It saddens me the way we speak about each other. We have to be better as people

Unregistered
    Do you really feel that it was better with previous administrations? You’re obviously delusional!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really feel that it was better with previous administrations? You’re obviously delusional!
    This place sux.

Unregistered
    Okay well do yourself the favor and leave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12