Top Heavy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Heavy

Unregistered

Top Heavy

Why is Corrections so top heavy? 1major, 3 captain's, 4 sgts not including BL, who'll be moved to days shortly, all while the shifts are still short. TS doing all BS work for her, BS running she JCs area, he JC is just lazy. What is going on back there? Y'all are just as f****d up as we are.

Unregistered
    JC is going to get demoted and EH will take his position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JC is going to get demoted and EH will take his position.
    No, it's going to be one of those state guys that gets those bars.

Unregistered
    No, it's going to be one of those state guys that gets those bars.
    If you know your policy they have to be here so many years.. if your so unhappy with our higher ups why don't you just go get another job. I'm sure with your attitude finding a new job will come easy for you.

Unregistered
    If you know your policy they have to be here so many years.. if your so unhappy with our higher ups why don't you just go get another job. I'm sure with your attitude finding a new job will come easy for you.
    Maybe you should read the policy. There is no test for Captain. That is an appointment.

Unregistered
    They should put a civilian in training and put WM back on shift. Save money and make better use of that position.

Unregistered
    I'm already gone fool!

Unregistered
    They should put a civilian in training and put WM back on shift. Save money and make better use of that position.
    They could due the same with accreditation. Many other agencies across the state have a civilian in that position.

Unregistered
    I'm already gone fool!
    You got fired for putting your penis in all the wrong places. Oh wait, that wasnt you. It was SH, and he keeps getting promoted. Maybe he'll get accused of sexual harassment and become the "under sheriff." He already is under the sheriffs desk. Otis and Bob probably sweat and stutter saying "I hope to get raises....uh.. oh god" like Commandant Lessard in Police Academy while someone honked on his bo-bo. But this time it aint no hooker.

Unregistered

Too many

Why is Corrections so top heavy? 1major, 3 captain's, 4 sgts not including BL, who'll be moved to days shortly, all while the shifts are still short. TS doing all BS work for her, BS running she JCs area, he JC is just lazy. What is going on back there? Y'all are just as f****d up as we are.
    Escambia County Jail has ONE commander and one major and ZERO captains and they are much larger than our jail and still run a tight ship due to their history . Those folks across the bridge quit school cause they had recess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast