FHP at the Hard Rock

Unregistered

FHP at the Hard Rock

I worked the stadium doing off-duties for many years and was surprised to see FHP at all the outside traffic posts that were once held by Miami-Dade PD and other departments. What caused the change? Budget? Coverage shortfalls in staffing since MDPD refuses to work games now? Not stirring anything; just curious. Thanks in advance!

Unregistered
    Mind your own business! Seriously .... I could give 3 shits what other agencies are up too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked the stadium doing off-duties for many years and was surprised to see FHP at all the outside traffic posts that were once held by Miami-Dade PD and other departments. What caused the change? Budget? Coverage shortfalls in staffing since MDPD refuses to work games now? Not stirring anything; just curious. Thanks in advance!
    I vape and masturbate to pictures of my charger on my days off is that any of your business? So why are you asking?

Unregistered
    It was a legitimate question that I hoping to have a well-rounded response to. But, you two idiots aren't mature enough to provide a logical response. Grow up and get a life. It's people like you who give the grown up troopers a bad rep.

Unregistered
    It was a legitimate question that I hoping to have a well-rounded response to. But, you two idiots aren't mature enough to provide a logical response. Grow up and get a life. It's people like you who give the grown up troopers a bad rep.
    Sorry for the immature responses. I’m not familiar with the politics surrounding the decision behind mdpd giving us the hard rock. However, I️ beleive it will be short lived because A. FHP does not have the adequate manpower to efficiently fill the demand for officers as well as road coverage. B. MDPD is much better equipped logistically to handle these types of events including investigating ticket fraud, scalpers, etc.

I’ve been a trooper for 11 years and I️ love my job but quite frankly I️ don’t think we can handle something like this on a permanent basis. Again.. my opinion.

Unregistered
    Sorry for the immature responses. I’m not familiar with the politics surrounding the decision behind mdpd giving us the hard rock. However, I️ beleive it will be short lived because A. FHP does not have the adequate manpower to efficiently fill the demand for officers as well as road coverage. B. MDPD is much better equipped logistically to handle these types of events including investigating ticket fraud, scalpers, etc.

I’ve been a trooper for 11 years and I️ love my job but quite frankly I️ don’t think we can handle something like this on a permanent basis. Again.. my opinion.
    First point is correct. Fhp does not have the coverage. The second point doesn't apply, since they've contracted the services of fhp for traffic only, not security. Mdpd is still working it. Some decided to protest, but a good amount remained. Other agencies are picking up the slack and the hard rock is doing just fine without the protesters, who tried to come back for a higher wage.

Unregistered
    Thank you both for the information. I greatly appreciate the legitimate responses and like I said: I was surprised to return to the stadium after all these years and see the change in agencies. It reminds me of Marlins Stadium and how the county works inside and the city works traffic outside. Be safe out there in any capacity you work and happy holidays!

Unregistered
    Let BLM patrol the Hard Rock stadium to protect the thankless anti American NFL racist players

Unregistered
    Let BLM patrol the Hard Rock stadium to protect the thankless anti American NFL racist players
    Isn't it YOUR job to protect everyone?