RIP Chief Leonard Brady - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked for this guy in central.
    contact with him was not a positive experience.
    then
    when I was a sgt in communications
    he would come by every Monday morning to pick up the weekend shift cmdr logs.
    (an INTERNAL communications bureau document that had nothing to do with the districts)
    and then go to the Monday staff meeting and bust his major's balls cause he knew about some call that they did not.
    (some call that may have been no reported for all we know, cause nobody reports the end result to the S/C).
    finally, a LT in a district (who eventually became director), who I worked with in central as officers, figured it out, and had me fax him (which I was MORE than happy to do) the weekend S/C logs so things wouldn't be so lop-sided/unfair.
    NOT a QRU guy in my book.
    not sorry-not sad.
    already said a few Hail Marys for him though,
    like the nuns taught me to do.
    Regardless of the what you say you worked for him and you could never be half the MAN he was and I am almost certain that you said none of what you thought about him to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO you disrespectful Ass!!! Sincerely Leonard C. Brady Jr and Lawrence C.Brady

Lawrence C.Brady
    Classy response.
    I guess it's true, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Sir... all I can say is at this point in your career, I can guarantee you that he was well ahead of you. If you guys would have started on the force at the same time you still would have ended up working for him and still would have probably had these feelings so suck it up buttercup!!.. go arrest some bad guys!... Not black guys!! Because you are in your feelings about my father

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Regardless of the what you say you worked for him and you could never be half the MAN he was and I am almost certain that you said none of what you thought about him to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO you disrespectful Ass!!! Sincerely Leonard C. Brady Jr and Lawrence C.Brady

i'm sure you cannot fathom how gratifying it is for me to read your response.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard C Brady Jr View Post
    Regardless of what you say you worked for him. You didn't have to like him But You DID RESPECT HIM because you didn't say this to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO!!! Sincerely LEONARD CLIFFORD BRADY Jr.
    Sir, do not fall in the trap of the haters. Your father was not perfect, none of us are, but rest assured that all my personal experiences with your father were always professional and courteous. Like I said, he wasn't perfect, but to me and many like me HE WAS FAIR. Unlike what we have running this place now.

I admire you putting your name on your post, that takes gut, unfortunately because those that we work for or with are such vindictive *******s, I cannot place my name. But to put things in perspective, I am a white Hispanic with many years of service. Your old man was good to many.

RIP Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard C Brady Jr View Post
    Regardless of what you say you worked for him. You didn't have to like him But You DID RESPECT HIM because you didn't say this to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO!!! Sincerely LEONARD CLIFFORD BRADY Jr.
    Are you the same son who stole the firearms from a headquartets display case? The one Chief Brady had to pick up after his continued narcotic arrests? Your father was a decent man and I truly enjoyed working for him in Central. You were a POS and you embarassed him repeatedly so **** off this site criminal.

Unregistered
    Are you the same son who stole the firearms from a headquartets display case? The one Chief Brady had to pick up after his continued narcotic arrests? Your father was a decent man and I truly enjoyed working for him in Central. You were a POS and you embarassed him repeatedly so **** off this site criminal.
    I remember that punk. The guns he stole used to be displayed on a glass case at headquarters. They made him on prints and he sold the guns on the street. Can't remember the number of times Sgt. Witherspoon had to cover for the then major and take care of that punk when he got caught with narcotics. The major was a decent man and at least fair as far as I can remember. The son, was a disappointment to the major and the fine cops who worked Central district at that time.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

I remember that punk. The guns he stole used to be displayed on a glass case at headquarters. They made him on prints and he sold the guns on the street. Can't remember the number of times Sgt. Witherspoon had to cover for the then major and take care of that punk when he got caught with narcotics. The major was a decent man and at least fair as far as I can remember. The son, was a disappointment to the major and the fine cops who worked Central district at that time.

Sgt Witherspoon WAS and STILL IS a great guy. run into him every so often, always a pleasure to see him.

Unregistered
    Sgt Witherspoon WAS and STILL IS a great guy. run into him every so often, always a pleasure to see him.
    The Spoon is a great guy! Still looks good. Every time I run into him he has a great big smile. I think he still rides too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12