RIP Chief Leonard Brady
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

RIP Chief Leonard Brady

So sad to hear of his passing. RIP my friend.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So sad to hear of his passing. RIP my friend.

I worked for this guy in central.
    contact with him was not a positive experience.
    then
    when I was a sgt in communications
    he would come by every Monday morning to pick up the weekend shift cmdr logs.
    (an INTERNAL communications bureau document that had nothing to do with the districts)
    and then go to the Monday staff meeting and bust his major's balls cause he knew about some call that they did not.
    (some call that may have been no reported for all we know, cause nobody reports the end result to the S/C).
    finally, a LT in a district (who eventually became director), who I worked with in central as officers, figured it out, and had me fax him (which I was MORE than happy to do) the weekend S/C logs so things wouldn't be so lop-sided/unfair.
    NOT a QRU guy in my book.
    not sorry-not sad.
    already said a few Hail Marys for him though,
    like the nuns taught me to do.

Unregistered
    I worked for this guy in central.
    contact with him was not a positive experience.
    then
    when I was a sgt in communications
    he would come by every Monday morning to pick up the weekend shift cmdr logs.
    (an INTERNAL communications bureau document that had nothing to do with the districts)
    and then go to the Monday staff meeting and bust his major's balls cause he knew about some call that they did not.
    (some call that may have been no reported for all we know, cause nobody reports the end result to the S/C).
    finally, a LT in a district (who eventually became director), who I worked with in central as officers, figured it out, and had me fax him (which I was MORE than happy to do) the weekend S/C logs so things wouldn't be so lop-sided/unfair.
    NOT a QRU guy in my book.
    not sorry-not sad.
    already said a few Hail Marys for him though,
    like the nuns taught me to do.
    Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Chief Brady wasn't an angel by no means, but compared to the garbage we have now, I'll take him back in a heart beat.
    RIP Chief

Unregistered
    RIP Chief Brady.
    I had the opportunity to work with Chief Brady in Central District when I was Project Coordinator of the Minority Recruitment Project. He was always incredibly supportive. I will always remember him fondly.
    Many blessing to his family.
    Gisela Salas

Unregistered

RIP Chief Brady

RIP Chief Brady.
    I had the opportunity to work with Chief Brady in Central District when I was Project Coordinator of the Minority Recruitment Project. He was always incredibly supportive. I will always remember him fondly.
    Gisela Salas

Unregistered
    RIP Chief Brady.
    Gisela Salas
    LMAO, of course he was supportive of you! He was not very well liked, that is the best I can write about him!

Unregistered

renwick unter

LMAO, of course he was supportive of you! He was not very well liked, that is the best I can write about him!
    RIP Brady..worked for him and chief Oramas back in 1997 as a go-for police trainee for 5 weeks before our BLE academy started..he was always pleasant to me and other subordinates that came into his office upstairs...god bless everyone

Leonard C Brady Jr
    Regardless of what you say you worked for him. You didn't have to like him But You DID RESPECT HIM because you didn't say this to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO!!! Sincerely LEONARD CLIFFORD BRADY Jr.

Unregistered
    RIP Chief Brady.
    Gisela Salas
    Thanks for the kind words we really appreciate it and God bless you ALWAYS

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard C Brady Jr View Post
    Regardless of what you say you worked for him. You didn't have to like him But You DID RESPECT HIM because you didn't say this to his face so yeah **** YOU TOO!!! Sincerely LEONARD CLIFFORD BRADY Jr.

Classy response.
    I guess it's true, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast