Double Dippin.........
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Double Dippin.........

Did anyone ever investigate Super D's alleged double dipping?

Teaching at the Academy and getting paid, while being paid also for the same period on duty? Has been supposedly doing this forever along with others there.

Curious.

Re: Double Dippin.........

Drop a dime to FDLE don't post it here

FDLE????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is like saying get the SAO to file charges...............

Super D knew he was being watched. He haad the help of the admin who turned a blind eye to it after being told about his alledged double dipping sy several former administrators. Note the word "former", Super D is bullet proof under this admin and he always has been, and lets not forget his assistant snake and his part time hookertary. Say someting less than flattering about Super D to Walking Small and wait for the reaction.... :cop:

I never understood the relation and the praise for Super Dave... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by .173 Grain
    I never understood the relation and the praise for Super Dave... :roll:

Given his performance, no one else does either. He is an egotist who must be in control, and can't bear anyone who outranks him, or is otherwise a threat to him in his way of thinking. I will be glad to see him, the hookertary and his snitch Goose gone in january. I can't recall anything he's done over the entire last term, other than control the sheriff and chief, be impossible to find or get in touch with, stab people in the back because they were in his way, and act arrogant. Never knew anyone quite like the Super D. :? And I am thankful for that...

I was there,road patrol for 4 years ...I know. Good luck to whoever wins in Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by .173 Grain
    I was there,road patrol for 4 years ...I know. Good luck to whoever wins in Nov.

how did you last for 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Say someting less than flattering about Super D to Walking Small and wait for the reaction.... :cop:
    You certainly got that right! I made the mistake of doing that once.... Super D is god's gift to LEO's according to Howdy Doody. This could be fun if manipulated properly! :evil:

Say someting less than flattering about Super D to Walking Small and wait for the reaction.... :cop:
    You certainly got that right! I made the mistake of doing that once.... Super D is god's gift to LEO's according to Howdy Doody. This could be fun if manipulated properly! :evil:
    Isn't that the truth :wink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast