Don’t be a “Richard”

Unregistered

Don’t be a “Richard”

Severe forms of micromanagement can completely eliminate trust, stifle opportunities for learning and development of interpersonal skills, and even provoke anti-social behavior. Micromanagers of this severity often rely on inducing fear in the employees to achieve more control and can severely affect self-esteem of employees as well as their mental and physical health. Occasionally, and especially when their micromanagement involves the suppression of constructive criticism that could otherwise lead to internal reform, severe micromanagers affect subordinates' mental and/or physical health to such an extreme that the subordinates' only way to change their workplace environment is to change employers or even leave the workplace despite lacking alternative job prospects (see constructive discharge, supra).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Severe forms of micromanagement can completely eliminate trust, stifle opportunities for learning and development of interpersonal skills, and even provoke anti-social behavior. Micromanagers of this severity often rely on inducing fear in the employees to achieve more control and can severely affect self-esteem of employees as well as their mental and physical health. Occasionally, and especially when their micromanagement involves the suppression of constructive criticism that could otherwise lead to internal reform, severe micromanagers affect subordinates' mental and/or physical health to such an extreme that the subordinates' only way to change their workplace environment is to change employers or even leave the workplace despite lacking alternative job prospects (see constructive discharge, supra).
    Long story short, Mr. Mayor ... the worst decision you can make is to have Clements be our next Chief.... please get rid of this old administration and make room for a different style of management. A new fresh perspective is needed in the City Of Miami Beach’s police department.

Unregistered
    Or a “richard cranium”!

Unregistered
    MAjor Wayne Jones should be the next chief. And Wayne please demote half the backstabbing incompetent captains on the department to pss.

Unregistered
    ANd Morgalo for Deputy Chief. All others need to leave with “Oates the disaster”.

Unregistered
    I love Morgalo but since he’s with LB I kinda lost respect for him, what a shame. He’s a good guy with a big heart.

Unregistered
    I love Morgalo but since he’s with LB I kinda lost respect for him, what a shame. He’s a good guy with a big heart.
    Morgalo is with Borstein????

Unregistered
    Really? In a carnal sense? Didn't see that one coming.