He's in trouble - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He's in trouble

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These comments lol
    Lol no dude what I think is funny is that Romegurra filed a EEOC complaint for gender discrimination and origin of country like Wtf this shit is a circus lol

Unregistered
    Lol no dude what I think is funny is that Romegurra filed a EEOC complaint for gender discrimination and origin of country like Wtf this shit is a circus lol
    JR Was and continues to be a scumbag! Period! I'm Sorry to hear about all his friends in here defending him. The dude was wrong, and should have NEVER been a Sgt! Let alone put on IA after being suspended/almost fired? Come on man. Only in Miami Gardens. Not anymore though. There's a new sheriff in town :-)

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more, I see countless police officers going out of thier way and doing these types of things. Refrain from playing the social worker role and concentrate on your duties.

Enforce the law!! Stop trying to be Saints.. and if you have any doubts, go ask this idiot cop how did all that good heart crap work out for a him.

Even if he gets Vindicated, his reputation will forever be garbage. Not worth it.
    I agree. The officer that goes above and beyond his peers and the officer that comes to work, responds to calls and does no more both get paid the same.

In today’s policing era, IT IS NOT WORTH going above and beyond because someone will always find a way to taint good intentions.

Unregistered
    I agree. The officer that goes above and beyond his peers and the officer that comes to work, responds to calls and does no more both get paid the same.

In today’s policing era, IT IS NOT WORTH going above and beyond because someone will always find a way to taint good intentions.
    Lol oh please!

Unregistered
    JR Was and continues to be a scumbag! Period! I'm Sorry to hear about all his friends in here defending him. The dude was wrong, and should have NEVER been a Sgt! Let alone put on IA after being suspended/almost fired? Come on man. Only in Miami Gardens. Not anymore though. There's a new sheriff in town :-)
    Yes, a new corrupt sheriff I may add. Her name is Pygmy, she rose at MDPD by taking advantage of Affirmative Action then jumped on the Comm. Jordan train and here she is! A know nothing, corrupt racist only here to appease Jordan. A new type of Sheriff alright!

Unregistered
    Still getting paid for sitting at home

Unregistered
    Still getting paid for sitting at home
    And your point is.?

Unregistered
    Just one of several sitting at home and getting paid.

Unregistered
    You were that desperate you couldn't get a piece of ass elsewhere you pos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234