He's in trouble - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's in trouble

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, bit confused. A CIT officer was present during the encounter? The alleged lady requested the SGT to transport her? Wheres the Video/Audio ?

So what youre saying that a translator eventually did show up to the hotel (regardless of when), so where's the video on that??

And If Sgt didn't want anyone to know, why would he bring those officers to the hotel and make contact with the lady if this was to be a secret? Doesn't make sense... there's more to the story then what these guys are saying on TV and in this forum. What gives?
    $$$$$, political tactics to force a settlement, by bringing a negative light on the Ciry..

Attorney 101 baby boy.. get with it.

Unregistered

Umm?

I don't know what to believe because Sgt was definitely lying in the video there was no domestic but then other ppl were there? So why are they not walking in with Sgt? We can talk about other videos all we want but the video I'm looking at I see no translating officer

Unregistered
    I don't know what to believe because Sgt was definitely lying in the video there was no domestic but then other ppl were there? So why are they not walking in with Sgt? We can talk about other videos all we want but the video I'm looking at I see no translating officer
    Opposing party will not put out any video/audio/statement that will disprove or harm the allegation claim. They pick and choose what you see.

Attorney Law 102

Unregistered
    Opposing party will not put out any video/audio/statement that will disprove or harm the allegation claim. They pick and choose what you see.

Attorney Law 102
    Ooo ok but wait the "people" that were asking that was there that night was depo by FDLE all of them so there's something that someone said to give a FDLE enough to request to have him removed and sent home because he was on desk duty and FDLE came in to the station to talk to mechanic something I saw with my own eyes hour later the email came out

Unregistered
    Ooo ok but wait the "people" that were asking that was there that night was depo by FDLE all of them so there's something that someone said to give a FDLE enough to request to have him removed and sent home because he was on desk duty and FDLE came in to the station to talk to mechanic something I saw with my own eyes hour later the email came out
    Duh of course they had enough to send him home these are his friends defending him on here cus not once did any of them acknowledge Sgt lying not once

Unregistered
    FDLE doesnt do depos moron...He was placed at the front desk sometime in October 2016. The entire platoon knows this because the commander addressed us all at rollcall.

He was relieved of Duty on January 5, 2017...that's when the email came out.

Geez, do you even work here? We all have the email. We saw IA wall him out...smh

People get the facts straight!!!

Unregistered
    FDLE doesnt do depos moron...He was placed at the front desk sometime in October 2016. The entire platoon knows this because the commander addressed us all at rollcall.

He was relieved of Duty on January 5, 2017...that's when the email came out.

Geez, do you even work here? We all have the email. We saw IA wall him out...smh

People get the facts straight!!!
    ARE YOU STUPID??? My current zone partner had to go there interrogated/ depo same thing moron so FLDE just arrest ppl and dnt question anyone??I see why you and romegurra are friends both dumbass

Unregistered
    ARE YOU STUPID??? My current zone partner had to go there interrogated/ depo same thing moron so FLDE just arrest ppl and dnt question anyone??I see why you and romegurra are friends both dumbass
    Forgive my intrusion however you may want to know the difference before writing that statement.

Deposition is A court oral testimony of a witness that is reduced to writing for later use in court or for discovery purposes.

Interrogation (also called questioning) is interviewing as commonly employed by law enforcement officers, military personnel, and intelligence agencies with the goal of eliciting useful information

Attorney Law 103

Unregistered
    I sincerely hope you are not a police officer. Because if you can't tell the difference between a deposition and an interrogation, how in the world can you interpret the law.

Unregistered
    These comments lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast