He's in trouble
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's in trouble

Unregistered

He's in trouble

Newly-obtained video shows on-duty Miami Gardens cop taking woman into hotel
    https://www.local10.com/news/local-1...man-into-hotel

Unregistered
    How is he in trouble, seemed like he was doing a really nice gesture. Bit confused.

Unregistered

PO

Im a brother in blue and no offense, but there is lots of gaps in that story...

If being held against own will, why didn't she leave after 10 minutes, call for help, scream?

She is also limping and barefoot, is he assisting her? Doesn't look like he is forcing her to the hotel or room..

Am I missing something? Did he sleepover?

Sad part is, some of us do similar things like this to help people. I know many who habe done similar acts..im a 21 year vet and I can tell you, i have seen outcomes like this for having a good heart.. my message to all you PO's, do not do any favors or you will have your reputation crushed like this poor dude.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more, I see countless police officers going out of thier way and doing these types of things. Refrain from playing the social worker role and concentrate on your duties.

Enforce the law!! Stop trying to be Saints.. and if you have any doubts, go ask this idiot cop how did all that good heart crap work out for a him.

Even if he gets Vindicated, his reputation will forever be garbage. Not worth it.

Unregistered
    He's an idiot and anyone who agrees with this fool is an idiot first he lies about where he's taking her on the radio then lies about her getting beat up! I was working that night that call had nothing to do with a domestic! Then tells the clerk don't let anyone know she's here? And since when the attorneys office reimburse for dumb shit like this!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is he in trouble, seemed like he was doing a really nice gesture. Bit confused.
    Ralph stop defending your Godson he's stupid

Unregistered
    He's an idiot and anyone who agrees with this fool is an idiot first he lies about where he's taking her on the radio then lies about her getting beat up! I was working that night that call had nothing to do with a domestic! Then tells the clerk don't let anyone know she's here? And since when the attorneys office reimburse for dumb shit like this!
    Also agree he's an idiot because he shouldnt have offered anythinh..however I work for Broward County and the state attorney's office does assist with domestic violence victims.

But excluding statements, as often as its he said she said,, where is the armed kidnapping and sexual assault? I am all for accountability but too many assumptions by people he works with who seem to really hate this guy. Wow, MGPD..

Is he going to be charged for robbery as well as she is wearing no shoes.

Unregistered
    Also agree he's an idiot because he shouldnt have offered anythinh..however I work for Broward County and the state attorney's office does assist with domestic violence victims.

But excluding statements, as often as its he said she said,, where is the armed kidnapping and sexual assault? I am all for accountability but too many assumptions by people he works with who seem to really hate this guy. Wow, MGPD..

It really depends if she was free to go at anytime and did he tell her because when she got to the hotel did he say get out and come with me or did he give her an option he's acting in the capacity of a police officer with a firearm bottom line is if she's a 43 she should have went to crisis not a ****ing hotel

Unregistered

I'm an ex Miami Gardens Police Officer and I can tell you that this is nothing compared to some of the vile Sick Things that were committed by people that work there.

They don't talk about it because of course it doesn't benefit them.

You have a black sergeant who sexually harassed the entire communication Department. He was fired but no mention about him.

You have another black Sergeant who was demoted for sexually harassing his subordinates. Once again, no one talks about it.

You have another black officer who actually committed armed sexual battery. He was immediately fired and charges were pending. However, no one seems to talk about that.

You have a black major at the time, who also sexually harassed a subordinate. He was demoted and of course, you didn't hear anything about that.

On all those cases there was verifiable 100% proof. Looking at this story and the video I'm still trying to understand how in the world did he commit armed kidnapping when that lady had an entire day to pick up the phone, to run out of the room, to go seek help, to scream if indeed she was being held against her will. All 10 minutes of it .But as always, the political diarrhea plays an intrical part of the story.

And for that reason, is why I went elsewhere. The political pollution that exist in that City and Department is sickening.

Unregistered
    It really depends if she was free to go at anytime and did he tell her because when she got to the hotel did he say get out and come with me or did he give her an option he's acting in the capacity of a police officer with a firearm bottom line is if she's a 43 she should have went to crisis not a ****ing hotel
    Huh? Video says he was in the room for 10 minutes.. so he telepathically held her against her will the entire day?

You must not be a police officer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast